Nervous, overwhelmed, apprehensive, tense, hesitant, concerned, uneasy... **update**

What a beautiful story :)

Congratulations and welcome to second tri!

That is the most incredible surprise!! I'm over the moon for you!!! Welcome to 2nd tri honey!!! :hugs:

congratulations!!! what a fantastic suprise!!! not quite on topic, but im curious, how has adoption been for you? i was thinking about this recently, because ive had a really bad pregnancy so far and am thinking to the future, i want more than one child, but not sure i can do this again!! x

At the beginning I thought adoption would be really difficult and draining, but it was exactly the opposite, some times were emotionally draining but its all worth it! All of the paper work and the stress of getting 'accepted' were the hardest, but when you know its your only chance you'll do anything to ensure that you can adopt that child iykwim? Personally I think its a wonderful thing adopting a child and giving them a better future! Good luck if you decide to go ahead and adopt! :flower:

congratulations u desevre this. what a beautiful happy family.

WOW that is simply fantastic. I hope you have a very H&H pregnancy x

WOWWWWWWW! so amazing and congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god!! That's such a wonderful story :) thankyou sooo much for sharing it, and CONGRATS h&h pregnancy xx

This brought a bit of a tear to my eye. Many many congratulations! Words don't cover it.

Awww, that is such a sweet story. Is Saskia excited about being a big sister???

Wow big congratulations on your surprise baby, welcome to second trimester. X x x

Take Saskia to your next scan :) I'm sure she'd love seeing her little sibling on the screen. This pregnancy is truly incredible ! And 4 years is a lovely age gap for your two babies :) Congrats, this has really put a smile on my face ! Xx

Thank you for sharing your wonderful story. And massive congratulations to you all! Welcome to the 2nd tri x x

I am so so happy for you and you deserve this so much! :cloud9: I don't even know you , but I am so excited for you !!!
I wish you all the very best xoxoxooxoxoxxo :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"