• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

nervous!

hello_kitty

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Dh and i just had sex (sorry tmi). since having both my boys, my sex drive has been super low and no matter how hard my dh tries to initiate sex i almost always turn him down. Dh started touching me and tonight and dont know why i felt turned on and one thing led to another we ended up bd. We are not trying ttc, but not actively preventing either. We prefer to wait til next year, but if we do get pregnant sooner its not gonna hurt us and we'll happily accept our blessing.

My cycles are whack and just came back since ds2 turned 8 months. had my second period on april 7th. Its hard to calcute my cycles since ive really only had one that lasted 37 days. I checked my ovulation daTes based on that and im still in my fertile window.

Also, people say this is not a good indjctator but its happened with both my boys after sex i didnt have any leakage of semen when i used the br, completely dry.

Anyways have a strong hunch i might concieve and kinda nervous. If anYone is interedted to know ill post my results once i know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"