nervous

coolbabe843

Reaction score
So yesterday I had a stomach virus thats going around and it was a terrible day, did what i could to get fluids in me and I even ate some saltines later in the day and tried some chicken noodle soup...I feel better today (thank the lord) but I feel empty now...like there is nothing inside of me anymore...no cramping or bleeding but feel like something is off...anyone else feel like they arent pregnant?

Hey coolbabe

I would say you are probably just paranoid. I just got my bfp this week (witch is not even due yet until tomorrow but I know I ovulated very early hence the early bfp). I was having terrible cramps all week but they just disappeared yesterday evening too and I haven't been sick. so it is probably coincidence the cramps would have stopped now anway. I do not feel pregnant at all in fact despite this being long awaited I keep forgetting I'm pregnant.

I am going to take another digi test this weekend and see if it goes up from 1-2 week to 2-4 that will keep my mind at rest that my hormones are increasing until I can get a scan.

Did you take a digi test yet, if not maybe do to reassure yourself. Just a suggestion. Although i have seen posts of people who worry themselves when the 2-4 changes to 1-2 but this can depend on how dilute your urine is. They are only an estimate but its my plan.

I'm still half expecting AF to show up tomorrow or so.

:dust:

My AF date has come and come so I am good there. I still have IC's left that I usually take every morning to see if they r darker. Took one yesterday before the virus started up and it was darker...didnt test this morning but maybe I will with 2nd morning urine and see what it looks like. Post photo later. I shouldnt be to worried as I had NO symptoms with my other two children but dont remember what I felt like in the beginning because it was like 7.5 years ago

You'd be surprised how much these little beans can handle.
I agree with banana07 about being paranoid. I am exactly the same and 7 weeks. Trying to keep the faith!
Hang in there!

I was in the same boat. DS1 is 8 and DS1 is 1 next week. My SIL was pregnant just before I was with DS2 and kept asking me a million questions but shur I couldn't remember a thing!!

If your last tests were with FMU I would keep going with that if you change to SMU you might freak yourself out because it could be naturally lighter.

I know how you feel nothing settles me until the baby is out so its going to be a very long 9 months!

I am also slightly freaked out because we were at a wedding last weekend and I drank alot alot of wine. We were using a fertility clinic as I can't seem to get pregnant without medication and triggers but this month I went up and there were no eggs so they cancelled the cycle and said come again next month. Hence why I drank so much at the wedding. But as it now turns out I just ovulated very very early. Which also had me freaked me out because I thought if it was so early maybe the egg wasn't mature enough and my body will get rid of it. But clinic said no it would only pop out if it was mature enough.

On the plus side because I really really wasn't expecting to get preg this month infact thought it was impossible I keep forgetting that I am so am more relaxed then I would normally be!

Well its good that you got pregnant, all should be alright just do as everyone tells me and keep the faith. How far along are u?

I wasn't sure but I just did my signature ticker and it says 4 weeks and 1 day!

I have never had a loss so everyone well the few who know keep saying I have nothing to worry about but that is nearly impossible.

You have two more kids are they both older?

I am 99% sure this is our last so really going to try and enjoy it. I was so sick and sore all the way through with DS2 so fingers crossed this one is better. DS1 was a dream to carry

And I'm due on our 4th wedding anniversary :)

:)

Are you in Florida. There must be a huge time difference? Its 11am here!

Usually my American friends on here don't reply until the next day!

2nd morning urine...10miu cheapie test...how does this look? i think i am 16 dpo

Attachments

• WIN_20150807_06_15_03_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20150807_06_15_03_Pro.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1
Are you in Florida. There must be a huge time difference? Its 11am here!

Usually my American friends on here don't reply until the next day!

Yea I am in Florida...slept most of yesterday so been up since 5 am...its currently 6:17am now

I have had next to no symptoms, some aversions to certain smells, bit of nausea now and again and sore boobs. But I have been looking for these symptoms so I was really concerned and didn't feel pregnant at all! Had a scan Monday and baby was absolutely fine wriggling around and perfect heartbeat. Try not to worry although it's easier said than done! X

Sorry just seen your profile pic and ticker which answered both of my questions!!

That test is super super dark and with smu so your hormones are still super strong.

I just remembered with DS1 I was actually in hospital because I got such bad food poisoning and he was and is fit as a fiddle.

time to stop worrying now!! (if you can :) )

Hey how are you getting on now?? :)

I still don't feel preg a little queasy very first thing in the morning but nothing major at all. Boobs a little sore just a little. Nothing else really. Get a few stabbing pains every now and again but again v little. Going to ring doc after lunch and see if he will send me for a 7-8 week scan like last time

:)

I am doing okay, it seems like everyday I have some type of cramping and it freaks me out still...boobs just a LITTLE sore...no MS...go tomorrow for urine test to confirm pregnancy then I can make my first doctors appointment. I want to use the ob I used with my last pregnancy but my car sucks and its a little drive from us but all we have here that does pregnant women is the health department and I dont want to go there....so a little stressing figuring a car situation out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->