• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Nervous

Cuzimthamama

Reaction score
I'm 4 days late. But I don't track anything except on an app. So I don't actually know when I ovulated. My cycle is typically 28-29 days long I'm now on cd 34 per the app. I don't really have any symptoms and don't "feel" pregnant lol. The only thing is I'm constipated. Normally before af shows I get the runs, nope all backed up ew. And every day I get a nauseous feeling that can last a long time or a short time and happens at all times of the day or night even. I've also got more energy than normal as strange as that may sound lol. I'm so afraid to test. I don't want to see a negative. I'm waiting until Monday to test. Luckily my mom is here or I'd probably test tmro lol.

I think we are all scared of the dreaded BFN:( I'm CD 34 as well and 6 days late. My last test yesterday was BFN and no sign of AF at all. The nurse told me to test again in a week. If it's neg too then she thinks I just didn't O last cycle and I just have to wait for my next cycle which should start 11/21.

I have had intermittent symptoms, a couple mornings of slight nausea, some more frequent urinating, fatigue. But that could also be anything. I hope you get your BFP on Monday!!!

Weird. I've been tracking for 9 months and this is the latest I've been. I've had a couple of chemicals. But I don't feel like af is coming at all which I usually do even if I'm a bit late. Good luck to you!! I hope you get a BFP soon!

I got my IUD out the beginning of June and my AF has been very regular at 27/28 days since then. I'm like you where I have nothing making me feel like AF is coming at all. The nurse thinks I could have had a late O, but even with that I'd think I'd either have AF here or a BFP by now. For now I just have to hang out and wait! I give you so much credit for not testing yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"