• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Nervous,

Thorpedo11

Reaction score
On Wed. I get NIPT test done I'm nervous that this is going to be another little girl. I have had dreams of having a little girl again. I have 2 little ladies already and this is my last baby. I'm hoping that I get my little man.

I have 3 girls, and I'm pregnant with our 4th child.... I admit that I've been hoping for a boy as well. I think finding out now is a great plan because that will give you time to grieve, and then bond with baby as your pregnancy progresses.

If your baby is a girl, you will love her so much, and the sister bond will be amazing. The three of mine are loving playing together and its going to be wonderful watching them grow and support each other.

I also love having another girl to dress in those adorable outfits. I'm trying to make the best of it in case our final baby is a girl as well.

All the best!

Did u get the outcome u wanted more so? Xx

Old wives tales say you dream the opposite gender of what you'll actually have! So I'm guessing boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"