Nervous

missmarls

Reaction score
So, I started my first AF after lap/dye/d&c right on time last Weds. I was really looking forward to trying again this month but now I'm kind of scared that it still won't happen for us :(
I felt really positive after the surgery once I finally found out I had endo and was so full of hope for the next cycle...but for some reason I am depressed thinking it isn't gonna help. After so long being disappointed every month, I'm afraid to have hope.
Sorry, just had to vent as I am going to Thanksgiving dinner with my family and my sis is expecting twins and I am so happy for her because she struggled too, but feeling so emotional at the moment.:cry:

:hugs: It is a roller coaster isn't it? Try not to fall into this pit honey as the waves always pass....You'll find your hope again

Hey chick

I think it's self preservation. Nobody wants to get their hopes up too much as it hurts really badly when you aren't successful.

On a positive note you have had your treatment so you have a much higher chance of falling pregnant this month My friend fell pregnant 2 months after her lap, she said she felt so anxious the month after that she was scared to try.

Have a wonderful thanksgiving and who knows, Santa could be bringing you something very nice for Christmas! x

Thanks ladies! I feel a bit better after talking to my mom and sister yesterday, they were both so positive and got me feeling a bit better about everything. My mom was pointing out how many more options we have these days with iui, icsi and ivf, because when she was trying for #1 they were researching adoption as their Dr. had said they wouldn't be able to have children. At least my Dr. seems determined that we will get pregnant...

Hi Sweetie

I have just finished my first AF after lap cycle - and like you I am soooo hopeful about this month and also worried. I keep trying to stop myself cos I dont want to be disssapointed but I cant help it - just knowing I have three months of increased fertility is so exciting.

I really hope that we both manage it this cycle - we should definitely keep in touch seen as we are practically on the same cycle days - and hopefully we will both get good news at the same time and if not we can get each other through it.:hugs:

bx x

Thanks Beckic, I'd like that! When do you usually O?

Good luck missmarls and beckic. Hopefully you will both get your :bfp:s very soon.

:hug:

I am in the same boat as you..I have talked to Beckic quite a bit. See my siggy for my journey. I had a lap & hyst last month and my RE found & removed Stage I endo & a cyst on my right ovary. I am on my 1st natural cycle post lap & am on CD 19-20ish. I also got :witch: right on time & I finally got a + opk on Saturday so I am very happy for that!! My O was a little later than usual.

Anway, I totally know how you feel. I am very hopeful for a :bfp: since are chances are much higher but I am also scared I am getting my hopes up too much because I have been let down time after time these last 2 years. I have decided to try to be as positive about it as possible. It is hard at times though...I am hoping to hear of you & Beckic's :bfp:s very soon!!

:hugs: Lesley

Lonate,
It's so nice to have other people that understand what I'm going through! I haven't had my followup with the Dr yet (not for 2 more weeks!) But he did tell me about the endo and my tubes being clear...I went off the pill in 2001, and periods have gotten worse so not sure what stage the endo was at but I am hopeful:)
We are also dealing with mild MFI, but have only done one SA and at the time DH was working all day in a VERY hot shop (he's a glassblower) and had injured his "BOYS" in an unfortunate car door mishap!LOL! So we're hoping the count will get better (he's also on Maca prescribed by me!)
Maybe all of us Lap ladies will get our BFPs in the next month or two...I've decided not to be afraid of being positive!! I've spent too much time trying not to hope...well screw it, I WILL get my BFP! Look out DH...

Lonate,
It's so nice to have other people that understand what I'm going through! I haven't had my followup with the Dr yet (not for 2 more weeks!) But he did tell me about the endo and my tubes being clear...I went off the pill in 2001, and periods have gotten worse so not sure what stage the endo was at but I am hopeful:)
We are also dealing with mild MFI, but have only done one SA and at the time DH was working all day in a VERY hot shop (he's a glassblower) and had injured his "BOYS" in an unfortunate car door mishap!LOL! So we're hoping the count will get better (he's also on Maca prescribed by me!)
Maybe all of us Lap ladies will get our BFPs in the next month or two...I've decided not to be afraid of being positive!! I've spent too much time trying not to hope...well screw it, I WILL get my BFP! Look out DH...
There you go!! I love that attitude! I WILL get my BFP too!!! Good luck hun! I want us all to get our BFPS VERY VERY soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->