Nessa's Wedding Journal!

Discussion in 'Bride & Beyond' started by WishforbabyB, May 31, 2011.

1. WishforbabyB

WishforbabyB Member

I figured I'd join the fun in here!

I have been with my DB for 3 1/2 years. <3
    We have been living together for 3 years now, have a cat and a dog!
    Currently TTC! It's been quite the journey, and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world.

On September 23rd 2010 we got engaged! It was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me!

As a little girl, im sure as ladies some might agree, we have been dreaming of this day for what seemed like forever. And now that I have found my prince, I can't wait to say "i do".

We are in no rush to get married, and to tell you all the truth, I get stressed even thinking about all the planning..I sure hope i'm not the only one stressed over it. haha (so were taking our time -that way no stress)
    So far we have the date: June 22nd 2013.

:cloud9:

Attached Files:

2. MissCherry15

MissCherry15 Mummy of 2

Congrats on your engagement :) I hope to be reading about all your planning.

That date is so close, have you started any planning yet? I have been planning like mad since a few months ago, im getting married next year in june, and it seems like the biggest challenge.
    Dont make it a last minute rush :) that would be more stress. And good luck with your TTC ... babydust for you :dust: xxx

3. WishforbabyB

WishforbabyB Member

Awh Thanks MissCherry15,
    Oh i am deff not waiting until the last minute. haha
    I have started> a little. Guest list is started, we're not sure if we want to get married down south or back home. So until we get that settled..

Congrats on your engagement!! :) This is exciting !
    Have you gotten alot done in your planning? How's the fiance? Is he helping at all or letting you make the last decisions lol.

4. honeybee2

honeybee2 Well-Known Member

thats one sparkler welcome and congrats! x

5. Timid

Timid Well-Known Member

Congratulations! :) Wishing you all the best and a nice smooth and chilled planning process ;)

Set a budget first; then start looking at your guest list ;) Your budget will dictate how many guests you can invite and therefore help with sorting out an 'A' list and a 'B' list ;)

Once you've set your budget&#8230; allow 10% extra for contingency (there's so many little things that are easily forgotten :( !)

Good Luck!

Tx

6. jen1604

jen1604 Well-Known Member

Congratulations and welcome to this part of the forum :flower: xx

7. WishforbabyB

WishforbabyB Member

Awh Thanks ladies!
    Honeybee2--your picture made me laugh so much! That's awesome.
    Timid-- I will deff need to fix the guest list a bit. :p thanks for the tip!

This wedding planning might go a lot better now! I found all the pro's lol

8. MissCherry15

MissCherry15 Mummy of 2

Hun, jamie doesnt like to contribute too much cause he doesnt want to ruin my day as he says bless him, but im making him help, he has to choose the final reception venue, and his shoes, the rings we chose together, his suit i found a few then he chose his favorite. etc....
    The church was my choice but its made him extra happy as his family has been married there inc his parents and he feels it means alot to him and will to them xx

9. mummymunch

mummymunch 1 baby girl, 1 angel &WTT

Hey! im getting married in 2013 too, although i have already organised quite a bit! lovely ring and good luck and have fun planning, i can not wait for the next 2 years to hurry up!

10. Mynx

Mynx Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls!!

Wow what a ring! Welcome to the bridal pages hun!

11. dontworry

dontworry LTTTC

Congrats and welcome! I just wanted to say... I love your nail polish! Lol