nesting already

CareBear63

Reaction score
Hi ladies i think that i am nesting already and i am nt even 20 wks, normally i am a done do it till it needs doin but lately i can not stop. It is really driving me crazy any little bit of mess and i start 2 flip at the kids or the oh. I just normally leave it till it really needs doin nt that i am lazy i just found other stuff 2 do but now i dont wan2 leave the house till its done. Is this just nesting or am i goin crazy i didnt have this till the very end of the other 2 pregnancy's. :wacko:

i've gone into this stage the last few weeks!! very strangely i've become obsessed with ironing - I can't stand it lying about and i've even washed clothes that probably didn't need washing, just so I can iron them!! Can that be classed as a pregnancy craving or just good ole nesting!!?? lol!

I've been the same - I've been clearing out the cupboards, chucking things out and generally just over-cleaning the place. It's good for the soul whatever the reason!

Me too - I've had a massive clear out in the last few weeks and sold loads of stuff on eBay :) it's satisfied my "nesting" needs (even thoughI'm still very early on!) and made me some cash for the baby account!

I'm the same. Been like it for quite a while now !!!!! My poor hubby and boys, I can't stand the clutter.

I think I've started! I've done all my horse stuff at the yard, tidied our office and have got loads of stuff gone from the house. Unfortunately in the process I've also made a list of things to do in the house before the baby is born! Oh dear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->