Nesting much? lol

keljt1127

Reaction score
I just randomly at 5am woke up and had the urge to clean our closet doors lol and wash down the walls ....:haha:

I mean come on... a baby can't live in a house with dirty closet doors!!!! :thumbup:

Hee hee. I am not nesting at all. I am not sure whether this is a good sign given that baby is supposed to arrive in four days. I think she may be planning on staying inside forever!

I was similar, although not at that time lol. I got up at half 7 and spent 2 hours cleaning house top to bottom.

I am randomly nesting today too! Got up stupidly early, cleaned the kitchen floor, washed cushion covers and have tidied the bedrooms. Not like me at all!

I know LOL i got up and cut the hedge and cleaned the garden, and all the time i was thinking, the baby really doesn't care if my hedge is cut, or the path is clean PMSL!!!

It has to be done though, we nutty preggo ladies just have no sense or reason.....!

HAHAHA, yay I'm not the only one!! I wake up at silly times just wanting to clean! And I can't rest until what I want cleaning has been cleaned!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->