Nesting. This will make you laugh

jeez i cant wait for MY nesting instinct to kick in - my house certainly needs it! I just feel like i have no energy at the moment!

I had the Flash wipes on all the light switches at 10pm last night, pretty much only thing left to clean, but no doubt ill find something else! lol

OOohhhhhhh light switches, good one!! *netty wanders off to find her flash wipes* :rofl: didn't think of that one!! xx

I started this week decided i needed to totally clean every room, hoovered, dusted, windows, glass cleaner on the pictures, skirting boards, washed the doors, re-hoovered (and where there is wooden floor mopped)wiped every surface possible, tidied the wires behind the tv well those i could reach lol
light switches, curtains, even hoovered the ceiling making sure no cob webs
Bathroom totally sprayed with the bathroom stuff and now sparkles the only place left is the kitchen and thats tomorrows job
Oh and i brushed the path and washed outside of the front door and the french doors as well

Well here we are, Ive woken up and guess what I just cant be bothered I slept soo well last night. Apart from night sweats (see new thread) But im guna go and have a shower and see if that spurs me on.

:lol:
I woke up early too, is soo nice outside maybe i should go gather some washing to do or something.....

I find i nest on and off all pregnancy. Have done lots of bits all ready like washing windows, walls, doors etc but still some to go! Might save the rest for when dh is homei think i done my fair share lol

How about washing the curtains?

I washed my nets on wednesday. Curtains are too complicated to get down and a bugger to put back up.

So far this morning I have got up had my shower changed my sheets and tydied my room!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->