Never been a symptom spotter...but

Hi ladies. Today I'm DPO15 and still no sign of AF. Supposed to come yesterday AF always come on time but last month were already 2 days late. I don't feel like AF is gonna come, no spotting, no cramps or anything. I've been travelling since DPO3-DPO9. No symptoms, but feeling very heaty and throat not well might be due to not drinking enough water, and I've been walking A LOT ALL DAY with lots of stairs climbing. Seems like I'm doing some intense exercise. Boobs start to sore from DPO7 until today. Since DPO10 I have stuffy nose and itchy throat, slowly getting better now. Could these flu/cough like also a symptom? I had no spotting. CM has been creamy white. What are my chances? Could my period delayed due to too much walking a week before? I don't feel like pregnant/AF is coming. Confused!

++
I'm constantly having heartburn this whole week and it is so torturing, feel like burping but it feels like all stuck in the throat burning.

Every test I've taken tonightwith dilute samples has shown a colorless line. Fx for tomorrow morning!

Attachments

• IMG_8096.jpg
    IMG_8096.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 13
Hi ladies. Today I'm DPO15 and still no sign of AF. Supposed to come yesterday AF always come on time but last month were already 2 days late. I don't feel like AF is gonna come, no spotting, no cramps or anything. I've been travelling since DPO3-DPO9. No symptoms, but feeling very heaty and throat not well might be due to not drinking enough water, and I've been walking A LOT ALL DAY with lots of stairs climbing. Seems like I'm doing some intense exercise. Boobs start to sore from DPO7 until today. Since DPO10 I have stuffy nose and itchy throat, slowly getting better now. Could these flu/cough like also a symptom? I had no spotting. CM has been creamy white. What are my chances? Could my period delayed due to too much walking a week before? I don't feel like pregnant/AF is coming. Confused!

Sometimes AF can be late literally for no reason.If you haven't tested yet i would try that it should have an accurate answer. IF its negative and you still don't start test again at a week late

Every test I've taken tonightwith dilute samples has shown a colorless line. Fx for tomorrow morning!

I can kinda see! good luck tomorrow!
I am testing with an FRER tomorrow hoping to see a line

Gl hopeful! I see something this morning at 10 DPO! Anyone else see it?

Attachments

• IMG_8111.jpg
    IMG_8111.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 11
its hard to tell because the lines don't seem to show as well on here. I think i see something but then it goes away! FX for you!

its hard to tell because the lines don't seem to show as well on here. I think i see something but then it goes away! FX for you!

Thank you. I think I see something on the FRER too. It's just too early to say for sure though.

Attachments

• IMG_8114.jpg
    IMG_8114.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 13
i keep getting some really crappy shadow lines and dont know whether to count them or not :/

DPO16 and AF is late 2 days. I bought a cheap Watsons pregnancy strip and test with my first urine in the morning. There is 2 lines there. I'm not sure if it is accurate. The instruction said I have to dip it for only 3 secs, but I think I put it about 15 secs. Will it cause it to be inaccurate? Maybe I should take another test tomorrow morning. I had attached the photo. Any thoughts? :)

Still not feeling anything else except sore boobs and stuffy throat (that has been going on this week).

Attachments

• 22156871_10155645041593267_874654297_n.jpg
    22156871_10155645041593267_874654297_n.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 14
That test is clearly positive! I’m not sure if the time for dipping in the urine matters - I would test again in the morning, but I think that’s a pretty solid positive!

11 DPO! :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_8126.jpg
    IMG_8126.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 12
DPO16 and AF is late 2 days. I bought a cheap Watsons pregnancy strip and test with my first urine in the morning. There is 2 lines there. I'm not sure if it is accurate. The instruction said I have to dip it for only 3 secs, but I think I put it about 15 secs. Will it cause it to be inaccurate? Maybe I should take another test tomorrow morning. I had attached the photo. Any thoughts? :)

Still not feeling anything else except sore boobs and stuffy throat (that has been going on this week).

Athat looks positive to me !! Congrats !!! I tested this morning and got another BFN.😔

I swore I was experiencing symptoms between 4 and 6dpo - headaches, nausea, backache, cramps/twinges.. but yesterday I realized I’m actually just catching a cold and today (7dpo) I have been completely out of commission. Does anybody know whether having a cold affects ones chances greatly?

Ugh. Fingers crossed for all of you ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->