• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Never been so happy to puke!

Frippledip

3rd Tri!
Reaction score
Just when I thought I wasn't really having any symptoms, today marks my first bout of morning sickness! I know it doesn't really mean anything if you don't get it, but it sure is reassuring, at least the first time! Before today the only thing I really noticed was bb changes and mood swings from HELL. I have been so depressed and bummed because there's not much I can do about it. I was on antidepressants before I got pg and I do not want to go back on them until baby's made it's debut. But today is a reason to celebrate I think!

I know how you feel! I felt so excited when I got nauseous the other day...it made it seem so much more real.

I'm terribly nauseous all the time, haven't upchucked yet (thankfully). I'll feel a lot better though after our scan on the 28th because I keep worrying that baby is just going to disappear and DH and I are referring to this as our "hypothetical" baby until we know we won't lose this one too!

Happy vomiting!

you can have my vomiting!!!!!

reassuring - yes
pleasant - no

It gets old quickly!! lol

I've not actually been sick, but the feeling of constant nausea is somehow worse. At least if I was sick I would get a little respite from the nausea. I'm sat here thinking I should eat, as that calms it down. I've put on half a stone in a month!! :hissy: Oh well....I'm off to 2nd tri tomorrow all being well and will hopefully be able to think of weight gain as a good thing! :rofl:

Should I congratulate you?! Well... of course, I'm glad the puking reassures you. But I hope it settles soon and that you can be reassured of the health of your baby in gentler ways :hugs:

YAY FRIPPLE!!!!

I am so pleased you are being sick! Lol.

I hope your reassurance takes a nicer edge though and your PMA continues!

I guess congratulations are in order for getting sick. :hugs:

Hehe this happened to me this morning also. Was just blowdrying my hair then felt a horrible feeling coming over me. Thought I was going to faint at first, but was just sick.

Was upset but kinda happy at the same time. As long as it doesn't happen too much lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"