never ever give up!!!!!!!!!

taboo

baking a mini ginge xxx
Reaction score
i thought i would come and start a thread on here for all you that are ttc and its getting you down
please never ever give up
i got my bfp on 20th april after ttc for 14 years:happydance:
had a m/c couple of years ago that could have really killed us but we stood strong
the only thing i can say is if it makes sense RELAX
it got that bad for us that we were having sex as a chore every 4 weeks rather then making love as a normal couple
i havent charted i havent done anything just made love to my husband
so fingers crossed his little one sticks

AND I WISH YOU ALL MAJOR BABYDUST XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

WOW 14 years I think you are due a sticky bean! CONGRATULATIONS! H&H 9 months!

I literally just got done crying to my husband about trying for 3 years and not having luck. I needed to see this post. Congratulations to you. I am SINCERELY happy for you and your BFP and i just pray you have a happy and healthy 9 months. CONGRATS!! :bfp::bfp::bfp::yipee:

H&H 9 months to you! Seeing this gives me faith, thank you!

Congratulations taboo! Love hearing stories with such a positive ending!xx

That just bought a tear to my eye! Well done, you sound like you really deserve this babe!
Oh and thank you for remembering us TTCers! It really gives us hope to read stories like yours (but then of course you would know that more than most).
Well done!!!!! xxxxx

TY for sharing, you have given hope to all us long term trying.
i know this story too well, my aunty tried for 10 years with the same man, and finally had a boy and then 2 yrs later had a girl. (naturally)

enjoy your pregnancy,

Congratulations on your BFP...What a wonderful Christmas present that will be for you :)

That just bought a tear to my eye! Well done, you sound like you really deserve this babe!
Oh and thank you for remembering us TTCers! It really gives us hope to read stories like yours (but then of course you would know that more than most).
Well done!!!!! xxxxx

i know the devastating feeling you have when you wipe and there is the start of your af in the tissue i used to feel such a failure nd when you hear someone you know popping out their 5th child is 6 years ???????????????
i did everything,charting,soy tablets,cbfm monitor,ov sticks costs a fortune but i think the more you get stressed the worse it is and believe me i know easier said then done girls isnt it????????????????????

Congratulations! H&H 9 months for you and your little one!

Congratulations that's so awesome! Happy and healthy 9 months!

WOW!! simply amazing congrats on your :bfp: in shock and awe over here, just want to cry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->