never expected to be here again. freaking out a little!

confused87com

Reaction score
I have a 3 year old boy and a nearly 2 year old. Just found out im pregnant, i think maybe 6-7 weeks? i knew when i was preg with my children straight away...there were no signs with this. ive been stressed and busy so maybe thats why. I stopped feeding my daughter in september and must have fallen preg october, so since my wedding in 2010 i have been preg or bfeeding(or both) for the whole time apart from a month!
hubby wanted me to get rid but knows id resent him for it. i see it as another child already, i couldnt kill one of mine, why this?
just fr4eaking out, i always said i wanted 3 but seriously we were done. im in complete shock!

( yet already defensive over this little bean!)
absolute madness

Congratulations! I just found out I was pregnant yesterday. It was our 2nd month TTC #1! We got lucky, haha! H&H 9 months to you! :) :thumbup:

congratulations to you x. i feel like a naughty child, everyone knew we said no more, so everyone will know it is unplanned, for some reason im scared to tell my mum, its madness im a married woman! the blessing is it happened now and not in 5 years. There will be 2 1/2 years between middle and baby so should fit in fine...we thought the baby years were falling behind us...how wrong were we! we are moving to a 3 bed so they could all have a bedroom.....bloody typical!

Congratulations! Found out we're expecting our 3rd a couple of weeks ago... 2nd baby only just 4 months old!!

Completely unplanned like you and now we will have to move and get another car to fit all seats!

Feel similar to you - feeling crazy with it yet defensive!

Chat any time if you feel the need - I've had such an overwhelming emotional hormonal day today! X

aw lovely to hear from you curly. i cant believe im in this situation, hubby has come round to the idea, he knows if he made me get rid our marraige will suffer,. whereas he will adjust to having 3 :) sickness started this week...hence i knew to test. my work is small and its going to be an absolute nightmare telling them!

It's crazy isn't it....

Can't say much else at the mo - I'm mackerel and the day is only just starting! 😉

I'm in the same boat love. Knee jerk reaction from hubby was to get rid but i told him same thing i think i would resent him for life. This is my 6th. My daughter is 9 months. Feeling a bit overwhelmed tired sick etc....you get through it! Congrats

I'm in the same boat! Me and my wonderful oh have only been together for 6 months!! And I was on birth control! Surprise baby was an understatement!! We struggled for a second, but after he's already been in step dad mode for a couple months (with my two lils autumn 3 and Merrick 16 months) he's getting excited just scared over money (normal man reaction lol). So we are going to continue our journey and got a doc appointment at the beginning of the year :) this is crazy!

thanks guys, seriously not feeling so alone now. Ive been to midwife, who was mine for my last two monkeys, she laughed, she told me id have another :) just adjusting to the idea, at least we got the bigger car last pregnancy, im often giving friends with kids lifts so i know 3 will fit....its just the house move now. at least we are movin, i dont know where i would fit 3 in my little 2 bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->