• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Never experienced this before...

MommySwiggles

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am very confused as to what my body is doing. Let me start by telling you that I have 3 kids already and I have never experienced implantation bleeding before with them. In fact, I have always gotten a faint BFP 4-5 days before my missed period. According to my period tracker, AF is due Sunday (12/25) I think this is a little off and it's more like Friday (12/23). All negative tests so far. Yesterday (TMI alert), around 3pm, I went to the restroom and when I wiped, there was enough blood (reddish brown with a few clots) to make me think I need to put a tampon in, so I did, and figured I was out for this month. Well when I went to bed last night, I took the tampon out and it was not full, at all. Maybe 1/3 full, still plenty of white cotton left. Thought things were just light to start and put on a pad. Woke up this morning to nothing at all. Not even when I wipe. A lot of what I read said that implantation bleeding should really just be spotting and no clots. This was quite a bit of blood to be considered spotting and there were clots. But again, I've never experienced implantation bleeding not any of my 5 pregnancies (3 kids, 2 miscarriages). Have you experienced anything similar? I'm still a bit crampy but not like I was yesterday when I was actually bleeding. Thank you for your help!

I know for my cycles (AF is not always on-time) sometimes I will get a brownish discharge and then the same where my period begins kind of lightly and then full blown. Other times it just hits heavy to start. Stress really plays a factor for me on how AF goes. Obviously this is my normal and if it's not for you then it'd be alarming. My thought is it's probably an irregular cycle because it sounds like AF (implantation bleed as you said isn't supposed to be very heavy)... but I've never experienced it first hand so keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"