Never Have I Ever...

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Okay, post something that you've never done.
The next person to post has to be someone who's done that,
If they choose to, they can post a little story about it, if not that's fine too!
& they post something they've never done, etc.

I'm starting with:

Never have I ever been arrested!

O:)Great game so *bump*, but I have never been arrested :smug:

This is a fab drinking game, me and my girls end up awfully silly at the end of it.. come on, someone's had to have been arrested before ladies!!!

We promise we won't scold anyone, step right up if you've been arrested! LOL

:rofl: I wish I could say I was arrested so we could continue with this game!

OMG, surely someone has been arrested here for like underage drinking or getting caught with a dimebag or disorderly conduct or something ahahaha

:rofl: Public nudity!
Of ALL the folks on BnB there HAS to be someone whose been arrested, we wont judge, promise!

I bet there is someone who's willing to fess up and they just haven't come across this thread.

Vandalism when you were a teenager?
What about like treason or something insane like that!? (not very likely LOL but a fun word)

Yes ....my drunken friend disagreed with my choice of bloke had a go at me i told her to piss off and she hit me i walked away cos she was wrecked ...later on at my house she came round and started again hit me again so i lost my temper was arrested for asault but didnt get charged just a night in the cold cells to sober up

I have never been stood up

Nearly a gazillion women on this board and nobody's ever been stood up?

Don't make me start another thread now :rofl:

I'm assuming Serina means by a boyfriend, cause I'm sure everyone's been stood by so someone in their life.

I have been stood up by friends if that counts, but not by a fella. I have arranged to meet friends for lunch or shopping and been stood up. Several times infact, maybe they're telling me something lol.

Never have I ever had any sexual encounter with another woman.

ok i'll go next, i kissed a girl, a friend, a very VERY long time ago, i was 18 and very drunk, and it was a bet :blush:

i've never been skinny dipping

Yes - Ive been skinny dipping. What can i say Bulgaria does double vodkas for £1.20!

I have never had a one night stand

Ashamed to admit it but yup..it was college..and a drunken night..that should explain enough!

Never have I ever had sex in my parents bed!

I've done it in my moms bed and my sisters bed. :barf:

Never have I been to the male strippers.

We had male strippers come to the birthday party of a family friend. LMAO HILLARIOUS!

Never have I ever lost strip poker.

I played strip poker VERY drunk and the fact I dont have a clue how to play ended up in me being pretty much but neked :lol:

Never have I ever taken drugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->