never knowing when AF is due?

fafa girl

Reaction score
Hi All,

Does anyone else have the added anticipation each month of never knowing when AF is going to show up therefore never knowing when you are late?

My periods are so irregular and at the moment I am on CD32 - this could be brilliant news and I could be late or I could still have over a week to go until AF makes a surprise appearance!

frustrating!

I don't have this problem... But have you tested, sweetie? Like you said you could be late!

I feel for you on this fafa, My cycles have been all over the place this year since having my contraceptive implant removed in jan.. mine have been between 24 and 39 day cycles. On my 39 say i was convinced i was pregnant but sadly not.

I'd test just in case, You never know! You're not out until AF shows after all :) x

I am in the same boat with you! I amCD21 & My period has been irregular most my life,but you can still get pregnant(I have 2 son's) JUST NOT AS EASY AS THOSE WITH NORMAL CYCLES...SUX FOR US!

I am not sure I even ovulated ..I used the ovufriend chart ,but couldn't give a cycle length because of irregular period..My flow did come on the 14th-20th(which 7 days log is norm when I get it) so we just BD as soon as flow stopped. I guess I am in the 2ww HAHAH:shrug:well according to a normal cycle I should get the Witch around Sept.13-15th..If not I will test on 16th My bday.

Just don't lose Hope ..With God ALL things are possible & he will make a way where there seems to be no wayif you Believe.:hugs:

When are u testing?

I am in the same boat- was just talking to DH about this last night! It can be very frustrating. Not knowing when AF is coming, or when we O adds a special kink into it for us. FX for us :)

Mine are irregular too and have been since I first started my period. It sucks.

mine are also irregular snce i was 11 yrs old, never know when its coming, i could miss 3 months straight it sucks

Me! I'm on cd30. In the last 2 years I had a 5 month cycle, conceived my son without a period, had him, 6 months if nothing, then conceived and had a chemical. Hoping I'm not in for another 6 month cycle!

Mine are kind of irregular. The last year they've ranged from 29 to 38. Not that irregular compared to some but still never know when af is going to show or when I ovulate!

Typically 14 days after O/before AF. Some people range from 10-16 days though.
I sit around 11-12 days recently. Was 10 before #1.

Therefore O can be later in the months your cycle is longer.

I seem to have a long leutal phase, is this normal? I think around 16 days maybe longer!

thank you all for your replies.

Last month I was convinced I was gonna get a BFP then AF showed up on day 40! So this month I am being more cautious and not getting my hopes up..... I'll wait until day 41 to test! only a week to go so we will see...

i'm glad to hear I am not alone and you all share my frustrations - it sucks but makes it even more exciting when it happens for us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->