Never thought I'll say this but.......

butterfly1988

Reaction score
I want my AF to start!!! :wacko:

I didn't take the pill this month as I forgot to get it :blush: I'm rubbish at that.

I have a really long cycle about 5/6 weeks. I can't remember when I was on my last AF :dohh: I'm on my hen do next weekend, then getting married, then honeymoon.

My AF better start in the next 5 days or I will not be happy!!

Also me and hubby 'relations' twice without any precautions, mostly because I'm really am rubbish am remembering!!

I don't know what to do? Any help or suggestions whould be great!! :kiss:

Nothing you can do I reckon except wait! You could take a pregnancy test if it would make you feel better (I have in the past - and the day after my BFN, my AF would come because of the stress relief..obviously back when I wasn't ready for or wanting a BFP yet!), but since you don't know your cycle, even a BFN might just be too soon to tell.

FX that it comes soon for you so that you can be AF free by your bachelorette weekend!

as babyb54 there isnt much u can do but wait it out im afraid :(

Sounds like you have a lot going on. If you think you're late it could be due to lots of stress. Testing might be a good idea, nearly everytime I test AF makes her apperance that day or the next unfortunately. I will give you some peace of mind to test, and if AF still fails to show then retest in another week or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->