Never thought I'll say this but.......

Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by butterfly1988, Jun 6, 2011.

1. butterfly1988

butterfly1988 Well-Known Member

I want my AF to start!!! :wacko:

I didn't take the pill this month as I forgot to get it :blush: I'm rubbish at that.

I have a really long cycle about 5/6 weeks. I can't remember when I was on my last AF :dohh: I'm on my hen do next weekend, then getting married, then honeymoon.

My AF better start in the next 5 days or I will not be happy!!

Also me and hubby 'relations' twice without any precautions, mostly because I'm really am rubbish am remembering!!

I don't know what to do? Any help or suggestions whould be great!! :kiss:

2. babyb54

babyb54 Mommy to Reagan Grace

Nothing you can do I reckon except wait! You could take a pregnancy test if it would make you feel better (I have in the past - and the day after my BFN, my AF would come because of the stress relief..obviously back when I wasn't ready for or wanting a BFP yet!), but since you don't know your cycle, even a BFN might just be too soon to tell.

FX that it comes soon for you so that you can be AF free by your bachelorette weekend!

3. odd_socks

odd_socks Long Term WTT

as babyb54 there isnt much u can do but wait it out im afraid :(

4. pixie23

pixie23 Well-Known Member

Sounds like you have a lot going on. If you think you're late it could be due to lots of stress. Testing might be a good idea, nearly everytime I test AF makes her apperance that day or the next unfortunately. I will give you some peace of mind to test, and if AF still fails to show then retest in another week or two.