new 1 to try

mummykel2009

Reaction score
let me no wat sequence yrs went in

later on get a thin chain right and hang yr wedding ring on end, put left arm flat on surface and palm up, im told ring will either move up and down arm ie from finger to elbow then stop and either do same again or side to side of yr wrist do that until it stops still compleatly

mine went up and down, what does that mean??x

mine went up and down, what does that mean??x

i know its only old wives tales and we cant believe them but she says up and down from finger to elbow way means boy and side to side is girl,

this one went up and down and when i did the one above my tummy it went in circles lol. guess we will know either way tomorrow :happydance:

let me know which test was right for u im toldcircles overbelly is boy

i looked on line earlier and it said circles is a girl and side to side is a boy :shrug: 50 50 chance of either being right lol

Hey!

I've actually tried this before only not with my wedding ring but with a cross. (do you say cross in english for jewellery kind of cross? Anyway you get what I mean :) )

Now how I know it is, you place it over your other flat palm and watch it do circles or go straight from side side to another and then it stops. (circles is girl and straight is boy) Then you do it again. . .and again. . when it doesn't move it means thats how many kids you'll have. -you don't need to be pregnant to do this-

I strangely enough believe this. :dohh: I've tried it on a few people who are older and it did get their kids right, even ones they know the misscarried.

For me it sais boy, boy , girl, then another boy :shrug: Husband only wants 3 but hey!! hehe Then finally he let me do it on him and we got the same result! So who knows!!! I'll update you on whether it works!!! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->