new - 17 and pregnant :-)

fizzx

Reaction score
hey, i'm 17 and 17 weeks pregnant :) i'm due on november 9th.
i live with my boyfriend at my mums house, but we are moving out into our own flat in a couple of weeks.
not really sure what else to write haha but i'd love to make friends with people around my age who are pregnant!
xo

Hi, congratulations on your pregnancy. :) My name's Emily, I'll be 17 in three days and am 31 weeks with a little boy. I'm also hoping to move out with my boyfriend. How's your pregnancy been so far? x

i live with my boyfriend at my mums house, but we are moving out into our own flat in a couple of weeks.
not really sure what else to write haha but i'd love to make friends with people around my age who are pregnant!
xo

Hey hun! Welcome to BnB and congrats on the little one on the way! Im skye, Im 17 also and 23 weeks pregnant with a little boy! Do you know what your having?

thank you :) and congratulations to you too! ah i can't wait to find out the sex, i find out in just under 3 weeks! my pregnancy has gone smoothly so far, apart from i've been nauseous alot and it seemed to go from week 14-16 but it's coming back, but apart from that all is good :) what about yours? xo

xo
HI well I am katrina, I'm 18.my boyfriend is 17 too, and we're expecting a baby, only recently found out. I still live with my family though and they are so supportive, and are going to help me with this baby until I finish my apprenticeship, get a job and start driving then I can move out. I am so lucky to have my family I must say :happydance:

Are you excited about moving out into your own place, and to start your family there :)?

xo
HI well I am katrina, I'm 18.my boyfriend is 17 too, and we're expecting a baby, only recently found out. I still live with my family though and they are so supportive, and are going to help me with this baby until I finish my apprenticeship, get a job and start driving then I can move out. I am so lucky to have my family I must say :happydance:

Are you excited about moving out into your own place, and to start your family there :)?

hey :) my boyfriend is 21, he works full time as a chef and i currently don't work as i have just left college. yes it's so nice to have the support of family, my mum is very supportive there is just not enough room here for all of us! ehh i'm quite excited, nervous though about being away from my mum haha.

xo

Hey hun! Welcome to BnB and congrats on the little one on the way! Im skye, Im 17 also and 23 weeks pregnant with a little boy! Do you know what your having?

heyya :) conrgatulations aswell! nope i don't find out the sex for another 3 weeks, i'm so impatient i just want to know now so i can go shopping! :)

Congrats on your pregnancy! my names Autumn i am 18 and 12 weeks pregnant with my first :)

Welcome to BnB :) And congratulations.

I'm Becca, 18, and 21 weeks & 4 days pregnant with a little girl :)
Shall be moving in with my boyfriend (20) this month into his family home, whilst our house is being decorated. Saves me being around the fumes and such.

x

xo

heyya :) conrgatulations aswell! nope i don't find out the sex for another 3 weeks, i'm so impatient i just want to know now so i can go shopping! :)

Oh yay getting close! :happydance: are you feeling like your having a boy or girl??

Welcome and congrats :flow: I'm Chrissy, 16, and I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow with my first, a baby boy named Jace! I won't be 17 until September, and my OH is also 21 and he's a cook at Bill Miller BBQ. I do not work because I'm home schooled and focusing on finishing that and also when LO is here there will be no one that can watch him, so my job will be a stay at him mommy :shy:

thank you :) and congratulations to you too! ah i can't wait to find out the sex, i find out in just under 3 weeks! my pregnancy has gone smoothly so far, apart from i've been nauseous alot and it seemed to go from week 14-16 but it's coming back, but apart from that all is good :) what about yours? xo

My pregnancy is going quite well thanks. LO seems to have the hiccups a lot now :haha: and he's wriggling away quite happily at the moment. Heartburn is a bitch though :/ Sorry to hear the nausea's coming back at this stage. Pregnancy is such a weird experience lol.

Welcome to BnB and congratulations on your pregnancy! Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months :flower:
I'm Sarah, im 19+2weeeks pregnant with fraternal boy/girls twins. I'll turn 19, two months after LO's arrive. OH will turn 19 a month before they arrive. I'm currently living between two places (OH's flat and my auntie, uncle, cousins + sisters.) But we spend every night together wherever we are. We are moving in June to live with another of my Auntie, Uncle and cousins.

I'll be starting second year of sixth form (college) in September and hope not to take too much time out when LO's arrive, because i dont want to get behind on work. Although i think it might be too hard to leave them :( OH is finishing his A levels this year, and will get a full time job when we move (hopefully) til September 2012, which is when he'll be off to Medical School (hopefully!)

autumn - thanks, and congrats to you aswell! :)

becca - congratulations! hope moving in with your boyfriend goes well

chrissi - thank you :) aw i love the name jace, its one of my favourites for a boy! yeah i'm going to have to stay at home to look after baby for a year and then hopefully i can go back to college september 2012 and congrats!

sarah - good luck with moving and school! i hope you manage to keep on top of you're work, i hope to go back to college eventually! and congratulations on your pregnancy

skye - my boyfriend is hoping for a boy, i'm feeling more like it's a girl though but i'm really not bothered what the sex is, as long as everything is ok :) quite a lot of people think it's going to be a boy so i might get proven wrong!

also a couple of questions i wanted to ask, where are you all mainly from? i'm from the UK :) and also i'm nearly 18 weeks and my stomach is still flat! i'm worried. :-/

I'm in UK. Lincoln but moving to Doncaster :)

Don't worry about your flat tummy, embrace it whilst you can... Be the last time you get to see it :p You'll pop overnight soon.

I'm from the UK and I didn't really start showing until 20 weeks. Everyone would drive me crazy before saying things like 'are you sure you're pregnant?' :dohh:

also a couple of questions i wanted to ask, where are you all mainly from? i'm from the UK :) and also i'm nearly 18 weeks and my stomach is still flat! i'm worried. :-/

I'm from the UK, (From the North East, moved to the East August 2010, moving back to the North East at the end of the month.)
If its your first pregnancy, you may not show til much later. I wouldnt worry about it! :flower: You could buy a doppler, and then you could listen to LO's heart beat which might be more reassuring? :)

skye - my boyfriend is hoping for a boy, i'm feeling more like it's a girl though but i'm really not bothered what the sex is, as long as everything is ok :) quite a lot of people think it's going to be a boy so i might get proven wrong!
I'm going to guess you'll be right, mommy insticts are right more if the time!! :)

Hi + welcome. I'm Katey, 19 + I have a 1 month old daughter, Cadence.
Hope you're okay :flower:

Hey. Welcome to BnB!
I'm Kelly, 20 & I'm 37+3 weeks pregnant with a little girl. :cloud9:
Congratulations on your pregnancy! Aww, I just had a feeling that I was having a little girl, even though everyone else said that she was definitely going to be a boy. Mother's instinct. :winkwink: lol. You don't have anything to be worried about regarding still having a flat tummy. My friend Kenda stayed flat-bellied until she was well past the halfway mark. My bump showed up, but didn't get large until around 24 weeks-- then there was no denying I was pregnant! Your bump will come! Enjoy being able to fit into your clothes while you still can! :haha:
Hope the rest of your pregnancy is happy and healthy! :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"