new, 18 and due dec 8th

daydreamerx

Reaction score
Just thought i'd say hey, new to all this & just trying to figure the site out :happydance: would be good to meet some people due the same time, feeling pretty alone at the moment.
would love to be introduced xx

Congratulations! I'm Roslinde,16 and due with twins on November 29th :)

Hey,I'm Scarlett. Due pretty close then! Wow twins, that's incredible! Must have been quite a shock :D

Hey,I'm Scarlett. Due pretty close then! Wow twins, that's incredible! Must have been quite a shock :D

haha twins don't run in the family so I was definitely surprised :) do you have any names picked out?

haha twins don't run in the family so I was definitely surprised :) do you have any names picked out?

No not at all, everything i like my boyfriend hates and vice versa! How about you? How did you tell all your friends because there is still loads of people who don't know and I don't know how to tell them haha!

No not at all, everything i like my boyfriend hates and vice versa! How about you? How did you tell all your friends because there is still loads of people who don't know and I don't know how to tell them haha!

we find out the genders on the 20th :happydance: but baby A is Romy Cathrine and baby B is either Samuel Tatum or Elinor Winslow <3 I told my parents as soon as I knew since I lived at boarding school and I just blurted it out haha word got around pretty fast so I only told my best friend and OH before everybody knew.

we find out the genders on the 20th :happydance: but baby A is Romy Cathrine and baby B is either Samuel Tatum or Elinor Winslow <3 I told my parents as soon as I knew since I lived at boarding school and I just blurted it out haha word got around pretty fast so I only told my best friend and OH before everybody knew.

I told a few of my close friends hoping the word would just spread so I dont have to tell anyone, but they've all kept it pretty hush! Have to do it myself. Your names are lovely :D Keep us updated.

I told a few of my close friends hoping the word would just spread so I dont have to tell anyone, but they've all kept it pretty hush! Have to do it myself. Your names are lovely :D Keep us updated.

thanks! you too :) have you told your parents yet?

Yeah, i told my mum pretty much straight away she was a massive help - and i told my dad shortly after. They were both great. The only person in my family i really have to tell now is my nan and i'm terrified because she thinks i'm the 'good' granddaughter and she's gonna be pretty upset!

Yeah, i told my mum pretty much straight away she was a massive help - and i told my dad shortly after. They were both great. The only person in my family i really have to tell now is my nan and i'm terrified because she thinks i'm the 'good' granddaughter and she's gonna be pretty upset!

That's great that your parents are supportive :thumbup:

Hey! Congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm Abbie. I'm 16 and 17 weeks pregnant. That is great that everyone is so supportive of your pregnancy! Was it planned? Mine was a big surprise.

Hey! Congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm Abbie. I'm 16 and 17 weeks pregnant. That is great that everyone is so supportive of your pregnancy! Was it planned? Mine was a big surprise.

No not at all haha, I really didnt think i was pregnant for ages I took 2 PT that came back negative so for weeks after my missed period I thought i had something really wrong with me!
Yeah bless, my mum is really excited its really odd!
How did you parents react?

Hey. Welcome to BnB! :wave:
I'm Kelly, 20. & I'm 37+1 weeks pregnant with a little girl! :cloud9:
I'm not due anywhere near you, but just figured I'd introduce myself & welcome you to the site. Pregnancy can be really overwhelming and exciting-- this site is SO wonderful. You're sure to get addicted :winkwink:
Congratulations! Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy! :flow:

Hey. Welcome to BnB! :wave:
I'm Kelly, 20. & I'm 37+1 weeks pregnant with a little girl! :cloud9:
I'm not due anywhere near you, but just figured I'd introduce myself & welcome you to the site. Pregnancy can be really overwhelming and exciting-- this site is SO wonderful. You're sure to get addicted :winkwink:
Congratulations! Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy! :flow:

Thankyou! Omg you're so close! You must be so excited :happydance: Do you know what you're calling her?

Hi :flower: Im Shamera :)
Congrats on your pregnancy. Im 12 w 6 days :) Due Dec. 13th

Hi and congrats! :flower:
I'm Terah. I'm 20 and pregnant with my third, due on December 25th.
I'm glad your parents took it well. :thumbup:

Hi and congrats! :flower:
I'm Terah. I'm 20 and pregnant with my third, due on December 25th.
I'm glad your parents took it well. :thumbup:

christmas baby! :happydance:

Yep. :) I'm really excited to be having a December baby at all since it's almost a tradition in my family. My brother, dad, two uncles, a cousin, and two second cousins are all December babies. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->