New ad

MrsC8776

Mom to twin girls!!
Reaction score
This ad wouldn't be a big deal but it doesn't allow you to click on anything in the drop down selections. It just started being this big this morning. There is no "x" on it to close it so you have to hit the back button and refresh all the time.

I'm hoping something can be done about it. If there is anything I can do to help with more info please let me know.

Thank you

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-09-20 at 8.02.44 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-09-20 at 8.02.44 AM.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 11
Yes, that's why I stopped by too, you can't get to the navigational tools. Thank you! :)

Exactly! I'm just glad my computer remembers my spot on the site at my subscribed threads. Otherwise I would be missing everything this morning since I can't get there. I'm sure it will be fixed. :thumbup:

Me too!! I can't get past it to navigate on my iPad.....so frustrating

Ditto!! You can't close it, clicking on it doesn't close it (i thought maybe if I clicked on the ad it would go away!) and I can't use any of the dropdown menus. Fail! :*(

Im having same issue ecept it also takes up the background at times . Its driving me crazy!

Attachments

• adverts.jpg
    adverts.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 7
You can't even see the thread link at the top anymore, much less the dropdowns. Mods, help! :)

Report sent to the ad team!

Thank you so much for the screen shot in the original post and others, very helpful.

:D

mine isnt.

Does yours still look the same as before where you can't navigate? I still have the big ad (2 inches wide maybe) but I can at least get to the quick links and forum jump.

it got fixed when i changed computers. maybe a cookie issue

I hate to be a pain but the ad has just started again. Same as before.

Yeah it came back. Just wanted to let Wobbles know.

the weirdest thing is that i am seeing a different ad underneath before the anne klein ad gets superimposed.

^ I see what you are saying. It is the normal small ad underneath. I can see it when refreshing or going back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->