New and 14 weeks.

My Angel Skye

Reaction score
Hi all mummys and bumps.

Im am new to Bnb and 14 weeks pregnant with bubs.
Would love to join you ladies in second trimester.

Im very nervous and constantly worrying.

Hope your all ok.

Lucie

Welcome over to second trimester! I was worried about a lot as well before I joined second trimester but the ladies are very good at easing your fears and being supportive. :)
If it weren't for them I'd be worried about a lot but I've realized through the posts that everything I'm going through is normal :)

Hello,

Welcome to 2nd Tri!! U will be well looked after in here the ladies r great x

Thank you ladies!!

Celesse, I also found bubs heartbeat at 9 weeks on my angelsounds....and had my 12 week scan was on 17th August!!

Im either 14 weeks and 1 day or 14 weeks tomorrow. Both hospitals said different things.

Try Rocking.....thank you for your kind words.
Lucie xx

your in the right place if your worrying and need reassurance , everyone here is so lovely

Thank you everyone, Dont think I will stop worrying but just hope for the best.
Lucie xx

:wave: Welcome to 2nd tri, im moving over to 3rd tri tomorrow but wanted to wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!
Also noticed you are due a day before my 30th birthday :happydance: im weird and am actually looking forward to it!
Anyway goodluck hun, hope you find everyone on here as helpful and lovely as i have. xx

Thank you ladies.
Hopefully we will all have an uneventful pregnancy!! xx

Hi welcome to 2nd tri and congrats on your pregnancy :) I have a angel baby too whenever you want to chat Im always here :hugs:

Try to relax love...pregnancy is meant to be wonderful and the reward at the end of it all is priceless...congrats and welcome...

Pato.....but my reward at the end of my other pregnancy ended in my baby passing away.
I wont be able to enjoy this pregnancy. But thank you for the encouraging words :(

Bunnipower....Sorry to here you have an angel baby also.
Im here for you too. Its so hard isnt it.
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"