new and confused

FrankandMaki

Reaction score
Hi, I am new (so please forgive me if this post is missplaced) and have been TTC for a couple of months. My cycles are slightly longer than normal, around 36-40 days. I am now on day 42, and I have been having some odd symptoms. BFN tests for days.
-I have been having dull right side ovary pain since the day I believe I ovulated (day 25-26). Theres some pinching and pulling and kind of a thumping dull ache.
-breasts just started feeling full and tender
-This is the weirdest one: For a few days a week after I believe I ovulated I had very jelly-like clumpy clear CM (TMI?) and yesterday I had EWCM??? Could my cycles be getting even more irregular and longer?
Has anyone had an experience like that? I have wasted so many HPT at this point, I feel like a nut. Can anyone shed any light or experience on any of this? Thanks so much!

That's a tough one. What I can suggest is using ovulation tests to pinpoint ovulation, especially since you have irregular periods. I buy mine from Amazon.com, they are the blue handled Wondfo brand. They work really well for me and are super cheap. Take one in the late afternoon, starting at about CD14 for you. GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->