new and excited!!

lauram

Reaction score
hi girlies,
im new here, not going to babble on as im to interested in reading everyone else's threads lol.
but basically i am marrying my dream man in just under 7 weeks, and we are going to start ttc whilst on our honeymoon.
I am 23, oh is 32, had a few negative comments from people about my age e.g. you dont want to be getting married/having kids now, live your life!!!
but i believe in doing what makes you happy, not other people!!
just want to say good luck and hope the wait goes in for us all
laura xxxx:hug:

Welcome! What an exciting time for you now!!! Theres 15 years between me and my OH, but we dont let peoples reactions get to us, and neither should you - not everyone is lucky enough to find a wonderful man so early in life! xxx

Hello and welcome hun
No long till your wedding, you must be very excited?
x

hi both, booflebump thats how i try to look at things, i actually have had a crush on him since i was 13 lol but had to wait 6 years obv!! we get some odd looks but who cares!
pinkgirl, i dont think i could be more excited, i literally cant sleep every night thinking about it!!also along with this i finish my job in 2 weeks that i have been in since i left uni, just to have time off before the wedding, then start my new job in july. bit worried about maternity pay and whatnot but who knows how long it will take to make our baby.
Is it just me or is anyone else addicted to those baby programs on sky? labour and delivery, bringing home baby..i think i have a problem lol xxxx

You definately arent the only one addicted to those ha ha! I know what you mean about the funny looks - he makes a joke that they are all wondering how drugged up he has got me to be walking about holding hands with him!! Enjoy your time off - as long as you have been 'employed by the same employer continuously (some breaks do not interrupt continuous employment) for at least 26 weeks into the 15th week before the week your baby is due ' your maternity pay will be fine. www.direct.gov.uk
is a great website for mat pay queries! xxx

haha oh thank god, there's no room on my sky+ for anymore baby programs!
its a running joke with oh's friends, that at that bit of the wedding ceremony when the priest says 'does anyone know of any reason etc.' that they are all gonna stand up in church and shout 'hes too old' lol xxx

:wave: welcome hun!!

How exciting for you with weddings and babies on the horizon!!!

Hope you love it here as much as we all do xxx

Hi there!

I know what you mean about being addicted to all things babies! I'm just as bad!

im watching one about faith and hope on more4 now...getting emotional :( xx

Hi bab!
I'm new too only been here a few days =]

7 weeks?! wow!
That's so soon
All the best for your big day
=D

xx

welcome! Wow 7 weeks - no time at all, how exciting!!
Good luck with TTC and don't listen to other people - it's none of their business! x

thanks hun, 7 weeks isnt long but the wait is killing me, its this last stretch that's been the worst!!not long til you ttc either good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->