New and have a question.

Happymomma_2

Reaction score
Hello all! (Sorry for a long post)
I'm a mommy of 2 amazing boys and also TTC. Have been trying for about 3 months now and finally feeling a little different but hope its not all in my head.

Symptoms: had cramping from the beginning of this month ( around the 10th) and lasted about 2 weeks. Breast tenderness for about 2 weeks also. Spotted on the 21st with intense cramping off and on. Spotting only lasted 1 day. Was a pink and bright red in color. Once the cramping stopped, so did the spotting. No longer having cramps unless I'm wearing clothing that presses on my stomach. I can no longer wear regular jeans without it making me cramp badly. Period was suppose to start on the 25th but did not. Headaches everyday, belly bloated and feels like a balloon and last is intense thirst.

All this has pretty much calmed down. Cramping still happens, breasts just swollen but not sore. With my other pregnancies I didn't get symptoms till I was 8 weeks already. Didn't have spotting or nothing. Just went strait to morning sickness. so I'm worried this is all in my head. Haven't felt sick but I figured this is still too soon to know. Tests all coming back negative. Anyone else going threw all this and had a recent positive test?

Well, you could be pregnant or your cycle could still just be off if you are still breast feeding. Or some women just have off cycles sometimes. Keep testing and if no positive or period by next month call a doctor and try to get blood tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->