New and Just found out Not Ovulating

MizzTweezy

Reaction score
Hi,
I am new to all of this... I am in my mid 30's always wondered why I wasn't getting pregnant. I thought it was possibly because I only had one tube. I don't have any children and really have been trying so hard. I finally broke down and went to the Dr. I had a HSG done which showed my tube was clear. I did the 21 day progesterone and it was 3.5 saying anything under 5 was not ovulating. They put me on Clomid 50 mg, so now I am just waiting for my period to start to give it a try and go back again in 21 days for another reading. I was so hopeful this month too :/ Now I know the witch is coming... But... The good news... All this time it was I wasn't ovulating, and there is help for me.. I will take that. I figure it could be so much worse. Who knows if this will help, but I am glad I know what is wrong now and can work on it with my Dr.

Did you ever have any inkling that you werent? this is my fear, but i have regular periods, have o cramps, but still nothing after 8 months.

No I didn't really think that was the issue. I really just thought I was unlucky because of that tube. The Dr just automatically set me up for a 21 day and a HSG to ensure the tube was open and there it was... I kinda am upset I waited so long to go find out..

Oh and my periods are normal, I show up positive for LH surge on OPK's and had no idea.

wow. i also get 2 surges a month on opks. my insurance doesnt kick in until october so then i will start my testing. what is teh success rate after starting clomid?

I am not sure really.. But it is something that can be fixed, if not with clomid with other things. I guess you just got to work with the Dr and have faith he/she knows what they are doing :) So far I am surprised what they found out in such a short time and said, don't worry we will get you pregnant with great confidence.

Now I am really confused. I have brown spotting tonight and my period is not due until the 10th? I haven't started any medication yet.. Now I wonder if my 21 day test is inaccurate because I had it 2 days ago if this is my period...

yep definitely my period.. The progesterone test has to be wrong.. Because levels drop about 3 days drastically before your period. anyone know what it is usually at when you are going to have your period?

I wish I could help. I too had a touch of brown dc yesterday??Due for AF 9/12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"