New and need some Adivce please?

Bluebel

Reaction score
Hiya. im new to the forum. and would like to ask what you think about what has happened to me and happing now. i found out i was pregnant again just over 2 weeks ago and a week later i started spoting for 24 hours then a light bleed for 24 hours then back to spoting for another 24 hours i did have some small clots but not very meny. i was clear for 48 hours then had a little brown spoting witch last for a couple of hours. i had a scan 2 days later and they could not see the sac. i thought at this time that i could of been 6 week on the dot. but am unsure on my dates so i could be earlyier. they did a blood test and the result was :bfn: :cry: what i would like to no is Im still getting :bfp: on a home test, how long could it take for a home pregnany test to turn back to :bfn:? as my blood test showed that i was not pregnant anymore. it really buging me as i have had a tummy bug for a few days so not been filling well, but i fill well now but fill really sick as tho i could have morning sickness and my nipples are still sore, and keep having bubble filling in my tummy. this is my 6th mc and my home tests have allways gone back to normal after 4-5 days.. any advice would be great Thanks

hi my name is maria, I'm only 15, but i am pregnant too, i am about two months now, and when i was around a month i experienced the same things that you were. i went to my doctor and they said that it was normal but once my pregnancy went on the bleeding would stop. but she also said once i got closer to my due date, i would start bleeding again.
also when i first took a home pregnancy test it said i wasn't pregnant, and so did the doctor test. then when i hit about 7 or 8 weeks pregnant i took a test again and it finally showed up positive.
I don't know if that helped but if it did your welcome if it didn't sorry wish i could help more. and good luck :)

Thanks hun. really i wanted to no if i could still be pregnant even tho the scan showed no sac and blood test being neg as my home pregnancy tests are showing bfp still and if not how long the test can stay bfp for.

i no what your saying tho as i do not normaly get a bfp till im around 7 weeks as i have pcos and think it might stop my tests from coming up sooner. its just bugging me as i dont fill pregnant, but keep getting the fillings come over me that i could still be. i still fill over tired, sick, sore nipples and going to the loo alot. and really dont no what to think anymore.

It is so confusing to think/know in your mind that you aren't pregnant anymore but to feel in your body that you are. That tore me apart when I was waiting for my miscarriage.

I think you probably did miscarry, based on everything you've said, but it's so awful not to feel as though all your hormones are coming down again. It leaves so much doubt, which is emotionally exhausting.

I don't have an answer to your question about how long it should take to get a negative home pregnancy test. I think you should probably wait a full week before taking the test again, just to give your body some time to settle.

I'm so sorry about this. Six! How terrible. You're a strong, brave woman. I'm sending love your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->