new and scared

kirsty18

Reaction score
Hey my name is kirsty am 18yrs old, am expecting my first baby in 18 days and now am getting scared. My OH is so caring but we dnt live together and am scared a go into labour alone.

a would love some1 to write back x

Hiya Kirsty, welcome to BnB!

It's natural to worry about that, can't your OH come and stay with your whilst you're due? x

welcome...is there any way ure OH could stay with you during your final week?

Hey hun. First off congratulations. Its completely natural to be scared. I was due yesterday and my induction date is set for the 17th of april. As soon as I got that date I was like OH CRAP!!!!!!!! I do however live with my OH but he is almost never home so I am pretty sure I will be alone when I first start going into labor. Theres an april mummies thread in the third tri section if you want to come join us all. There are quite a few young mummies in there too and we talk about anything you could possibly imagine. You should pop in and say hello!

he could bt he won't be able to get to work and he can't get any time off until the baby is here. a hav my mum bit a reli just want my OH to be there. bt my mum works til 5 so am in the house all day myself

Yea a could do tht. A jst want to hav it ova and done with am so tired bt a can't sleep cause it kicks alll night n day n causes me pain in ma side. am jst fed up now

Hi & welcome!! Its totally normal to worry. Im sure everything will be fine & go well.

Hey, welcome to BnB!

It's normal to feel tired and sick of being pregnant in those last few weeks :hugs:

I'm 35 yrs old sweetie and pregnant with my first. My husband and mother (if mother doesn't make it in time best friend) will be with me... and I'm still scared to death of all the unknown things that are going to happen when I go into labour.
So many questions that can only be answered on that day.

It is a completely normal feeling. Maybe you should talk to your mom and see if she will allow your OH to come stay with you in your final days. Tell her your fears. She might be understanding and allow him to stay with you.

Good luck sweetie...

I was in same position, me and my oh dont live together and i was so scared about going into labour and not being able to get hold of him and him not being there because he works as a bus driver it so hard to get hold of him but luckily ive been booked in for a csection so aslong as i dont go into labour before my oh will be there which has been a worry of my mind. As people have said you could always invite friends over or is there another family members were you could go so your not alone??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->