New and trying to conceive

Hi *waves* welcome to the forum. I hope you find it as useful as I have :D xx

Hi, I'm Natasha and TTC 3rd round now. My daughter is 4 1/2. It's so odd...I had unprotected sex 1 time and BOOM preg....now we are trying like crazy and nothing :(

My really great girl friend found out yesterday that they are finally preg! Super happy for them! They have been trying for 2 years. I am praying that we will have the same luck this go around. My chart has been super crazy. I've been keeping my BBT every am. It looks manic! My highs are high and my lows are low. Don't know what to think :(
My temps have been:
Cycle day 5: 97.86
Cycle day 6: 97.32-Clear blue gave the :) this day
Cycle day 7: 97.25
Cycle day 8: 98.2
Cycle day 9: 97.66
Cycle day 10: 98.02
Cycle day 11: 97.97
Cycle day 12: 97.52
Cycle day 13: 97.32
Cycle day 14: 97.45

Who can make anything of that??

Welcome to BnB honey! Enjoy your time here! PM me if you just want a chat :)
:hugs:
---xo

Thanks so much! I just got another :) from the clear blue easy OPK test this am....so now I'm back in the TTW....my cycle is so odd! Do people ovulate twice in a cycle?

Hi Everyone. I've just joined this site after searching the whole internet for advice on TTC. I don't know how to use this site properly yet but just wanting to share my views with everyone.

My OH an I have been TTC for 2months now and nothing. I'm taking pregnacare for a month and using the Ovulation testing kit for two months so we timed our BD very well. My last AF was 30th of last month and yesterday am feeling a very bad tummy cramp and my breasts are lil sore. Is that sign of AF again do you think? :( Next expected AF date is 29th this month.

Hi Everyone. I've just joined this site after searching the whole internet for advice on TTC. I don't know how to use this site properly yet but just wanting to share my views with everyone.

My OH an I have been TTC for 2months now and nothing. I'm taking pregnacare for a month and using the Ovulation testing kit for two months so we timed our BD very well. My last AF was 30th of last month and yesterday am feeling a very bad tummy cramp and my breasts are lil sore. Is that sign of AF again do you think? :( Next expected AF date is 29th this month.

Not quite sure as everyone is a little different. ^_^ You should start posting in the TTC section, they would probably give better advice than I. You aren't out till AF comes though, that I know well!!! It could be a good sign!!

Hi Everyone!

I was searching for a website to help me whilst me & my husband are ttc.

I've had a bit of a tough time.....had a miscarrage in October 2011, went to hospital on the 4th, but it was confirmed for deffo on the 12th.....those dates will stay with me foreverx

I didnt know i was pregnant, I'd been having problems with my cycle from traveling to and from the states the previous 3 months, I had a few days here & there of bleeding but it never even crossed my mind that I could have been pregnant. I got married on the 22/9/11 thinking how nice it would be to start a family not even knowing, then 10 days later it was all taken away from me....I was devistated to say the least.

Me & hubby have been trying again since November, like they advised but every month with a negative is just getting harder & harder. I want a baby so much it hurts. I feel like im only 2 thirds complete....Im someones wife, Im someones daughter but I have no-one to call mine x

Ive been feeling really naucious the last few evenings and Im never sick so dont know if this is a sign or if its all in my head......I would just be so happy if it was a positive in 2 weeks time!!

Hi everyone, im new to the site, TTC last ovulating 5 days ago and have started feeling awful today!! Not sure if its my mind playing tricks....

Welcome!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/annegeddestulips.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back