• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

new approach after mc

nic_ttc_no3

Reaction score
So after we had yet another misscarriage me and the hubby have decided to give pregnacare another shot but this time the his and hers as I was only one taking them last time.
Also I have completely cut out coffee having relaxing cabdle lite baths everynight instead of qyick shower after work, and the ovulation sticks are on ordrr from amazon.
Some might just be myths but whats the harm in trying small price to pay for the result you get.

Did have a laugh lastnight though as the hubby has been constantly looking up what to try and after bding he said right lay there and do not move for an hour till they get to where they need to be....i had bit of giggle at him for him to then come back into bedroom with a glass of water, a cake and a new book, when he said there that should keep u entertained for an hour do not move haha. So since im not due to ovulate till thurs-fri next week i will be making most of this coming in from work and being waiting on hand and foot hehe xx

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. How many MCs have you had? I think if it's 3 or more you can go and see your dr to get some tests. I also end up with my bum on a pillow and my legs in the air after BDing.

Thank you I've had a Mc in Feb and etopic in may but they already know why I have thyroid problems and my levels kept dipping when I conceived so they have upped my thyroxine now for TTC we have 2 children already though so we know its possible xxx

I hope upping the thyroxine helps.

We've been trying for number 2 since October with a MC in March. I'm temping this cycle and using OPKs as well as his and hers pregnacare. I have the added joy of a cervical erosion which means I spot for pretty much the whole TWW. AF due the 16th so I've got ages to wait to test.

Ooo keep me updated on how u go hopefully this is your month. Have you used pregnacare before?

I used just the women's one back in April and then had the etopic in may was kind of put off even though doctor said it wasn't anything to do with pregnacare but we decided to give it another shot but using his and hers this time. I ordered the high sensitivity opks from Amazon and says they will come between 7th and 11th but hoping they come earlier as everything else I've ordered off there has as I'm due to ovulate anytime from the 6th if there's no sign of them by Tuesday I'll go and get some from chemist don't want to miss it even tho we bd of tern anyways its just reassuring knowing you have ovulated I think

Sorry to hear about your miscarriages. Just want to say your OH sounds awesome, what a cute thing to do! :)

Having an ectopic must have been scary. This is my third month taking pregnacare

Zephram thank you and yeah he's great and makes a stressful time a fun time he's always fooling around but taking it seriously at same time :) how's your journey? Xx

Button it was very scary a I was 12 days late with bfn and horrendous pain around left ovary area, thankfully doctors took me seriously and sent mefor eemergency scan and that's when it showed up and I was very lucky as mine was straight forward but was heartbreaking as well as very scary and confusing xx

fx crossed im on pregnacare work for me last time and i also lie still after dtd ;)

Mum140381Mum140381 fx for you too :) how long you been TTC now? Hope all of you ladies keep me updated its nice to speak to people that are in same boat helps a lot xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"