New business with animals!

Jason

Reaction score
Hello Everybody!
My name is Jason and I am currently in the process of setting up a business which involves taking animals around schools and to birthday parties within the UK teaching children and adults alike about responsible ownership and the animals and their habitats but with a fun hands on method. All animals will be carefully selected to have the perfect temperament to be handled by everyone. Could you please answer the following market research questions if you have time.
1. What animals would you like your children to be learning about?
2. Is there anything specifically you would like us to teach your children about animals?
3. Are there any reasons why you would object to a show like this?
4. If a phobia session was offered for animals such as snakes and tarantulas would you be happy letting your child take part and would it be beneficial to also add the option for parents?
5. As far as pricing goes we were thinking of £140 an hour, £300 three hours, £450 for 6 hours; would you pay those prices or do they sound too expensive?
6. Finally what would you say was the best place to advertise that would get your attention and what would be the best place to get the childs attention?

If there is anything else you would like to add please don’t hesitate to because any help is greatly appreciated
Thank You for your participation!

I think this would be a good idea if done properly. The only thing I would find worrying is how are you planning to ensure the animals safety?
1. Pets that are commenly kept as childrens pets would be good.
2. How to care for the pets correctly, and the best place to get them from, ie NOT petshops,
4. Yes.
5. Wouldnt know what was reasonable but I probably wouldnt pay that price, but thats partly because I can do the same things myself with our own pets or take my son to a farm park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->