**NEW CB on PG2 W/progression and LH test blazing*Updated*Blue dye- can you see this?

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
I know I'm breaking all the "rules", but it was there before I broke it open, it just wouldn't show on the camera until I let it dry. it is blue here and is solid and wide like it should be, just wondering if i'm seeing things or if others can see this as well?

***If you are not familar with Rexall, once you break open, the - of the plus line is permanently attatched to the test, that's what you can't see it. You are only looking for the line that would complete the + to show you a positive result. The line that runs vertical is what you are looking for, not the horizontal one. If that makes sense.

Attachments

• REXALLBESTPHOTO.jpg
    REXALLBESTPHOTO.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 23
  • REXALLBFPMAYBE1.jpg
    REXALLBFPMAYBE1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 29
  • REXALLBFPMAYBE1TWEAKED.jpg
    REXALLBFPMAYBE1TWEAKED.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 23
  • REXALLBFPMAYBE1INVERTHIGHCONTRAST.jpg
    REXALLBFPMAYBE1INVERTHIGHCONTRAST.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 17
I used the Same one at all dpo and it looked like that. I have it on my thread

Okay, here it is this morning after it is all the way dry. I think the order of pics are first two are tweaked with only contrast slightly adjusted, and last two are the original's to the first two with no tweaks. I took a Dollar General cheapie last night, and it came up neg.... not sure what to think. Does anyone know if there is a difference in the the detection levels of those two tests? or could it of been neg bc it's so soon and I tested at night, even though I held my urine for like 2 hours???? just wondering if this what other ladies bye dye's have ended up looking like after they dried that they actually were the beginning of BFP's and not EVAPs. I did see something with in the time frame but it wouldn't show up on camera until it dried a bit. The first set of photo's I uploaded (yesterday) were like 30 mins post testing. These were from after it dried completely.

Attachments

• REXALLBESTPHOTO.jpg
    REXALLBESTPHOTO.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 5.15.16REXALLAFTERDRIEDCOMPLETELY 023 copy to best tweak pic upload.jpg
    5.15.16REXALLAFTERDRIEDCOMPLETELY 023 copy to best tweak pic upload.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 21
  • 5.15.16REXALLAFTERDRIEDCOMPLETELY 009 Org. no tweak upload2.jpg
    5.15.16REXALLAFTERDRIEDCOMPLETELY 009 Org. no tweak upload2.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 5.15.16REXALLAFTERDRIEDCOMPLETELY 009 copy Original no tweaks upload 3.jpg
    5.15.16REXALLAFTERDRIEDCOMPLETELY 009 copy Original no tweaks upload 3.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 11
I'm scared to go ahead and test again this morning, for fear it hasn't been long enough and I will get a questionable result again.... I have Acumed's (lot's of them) one dollar general test, and one blue dye rexall left..... Not sure what to do at this moment.... I've held my pee for a very long time, I just don't know if enough time has passed for my HCG to rise enough to really show a + without a ? I'm wondering with other ladies who had evaps with blue dye tests, if they saw something within the time frame, if it was actually blue, thick and wide, and if it looked similar to what mine does an hr after then hours after once it had truly dried....... I don't want to waste another tests.... And I'm doubting myself that this is actually the beginning of a BFP......esp with alll the I hate blue dye talk lol

Never mind I think I deleted the pics too! Ugh

Here... It looked darker when I opened it than when it was in the case

Attachments

• IMG_20160510_174225495_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160510_174225495_HDR.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_20160510_183105014 (1).jpg
    IMG_20160510_183105014 (1).jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 92
Here... It looked darker when I opened it than when it was in the case

I wish I could actually click on your pics to make them a little bigger. without seeing them closer I can't say for sure, but that looks almost exactly like what mine does/did. what date was that test taken (we are only a day behind each other on cycle days) and was that taken after it dried? Or before?

Okay, the photo of single test is a CBE that came up within the time frame. Even Hubby could see it once I opened it up (immediately) and admitted it was blue. Couldn't get a good pic bc of the shiny thing so I had to open it. Other photo is of the possible "progression", I'm not sure Im seeing one.... Last test is a LH test I took bc I have seen ladies use them as early pt's bc they confuse hcg for LH. FRLH tests never detect my surge's when I'm tracking. I can't use them. This one is blazing positive. I have NEVER had a FRLH come up that dark....not really sure what to think about that one... Normally, I could barely see the line or it was very very light..... when testing for LH..... I'm freaking out..... Not sure what to think at this point...

Attachments

• IMG_0757 VERYGOODANGLECBE NO TWEAK UPLOAD1.jpg
    IMG_0757 VERYGOODANGLECBE NO TWEAK UPLOAD1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0759 CBE CONTRAST TWEAKED UPLOAD2.jpg
    IMG_0759 CBE CONTRAST TWEAKED UPLOAD2.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0772 ORG NO TWEAKS PROGRESSION 16-18.jpg
    IMG_0772 ORG NO TWEAKS PROGRESSION 16-18.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0763 CBEPROGRESSION CONTRAST TWEAKED UPLOAD.jpg
    IMG_0763 CBEPROGRESSION CONTRAST TWEAKED UPLOAD.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0705 NO TWEAK FRLH TEST 3DAYS LATE.jpg
    IMG_0705 NO TWEAK FRLH TEST 3DAYS LATE.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 15
Looks like bfp to me.. When is AF due

Thank you. Hub's could even see it, so I'm hoping that means something, bc he always tells me I'm seeing things ( which I guess I probably was, so for him to say he could see it and that it was indeed blue, mean's mountians.....lol ) Just wanted to make sure you knew the pink dye one was a OPK though and that wasn't what you were saying you thought was a bfp. My cycle went wonky this month. At first it was due on the 9th, but my O got pushed back, then I ran out of LH strips, so I just followed my body's signal from there, so I really dont know how many DPO I could be. All I do know is that I read somewhere that as long as AF is gone then as long you are within 19 days from the last BD you still have a chance of a BFP. I"m hoping that's ture. After following my bodies signals, we did all out BDing and the 9th passed, no show, the 15th passed, no show, and now I've gotten 3 squinters on PT's all consecutive days (the last one looks a tad darker to me though, which would make sense with hcg supposedly rising every 2 day's. When I got all my fertile signs was around the 30-2nd of this month. We BD'd the 30th, 1st, 2nd, and 4th, and then last night so technically since I can't pinpoint my O date the latest have I go off of is the 4th and 19 days out from that! Geez..... I mean, I'm starting to doubt myself just bc of all the "blue dye hate" now.... What are the chances of getting BLUE false positives on two rexall's same pack in the time frame AND a slightly darker (though very slightly) line in the time frame, with color, on a completely different brand, test, and purchased from Internet and not local. They're all evaps bc they are blue dye? i have 2 CB's left and I want to test on one so badly right now, but i"m trying so hard to wait until tom bc everyone has me so scared it's just "blue dye syndrom" lol. (but seriously)

I was just so sure last night bc hubs saw it too FINALLY that it was real, and now I don't know..... I'm starting to feel sad about it. which is nuts. I just don't know anymore. I did a DG and a Acumed today that look - to me, I thought I saw a barely there pink shadow on the acumed but I am doubting myself so much now, if it won't show on the camera easily, I just gt sad. I don't know what to think.....

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-signs-but-still-waiting-my-bfp-plz-help.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->