New Choice (dollar store) Evap lines? Maybe bfp!?

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by maybebabe, Jan 24, 2011.

1. maybebabe

maybebabe Member

Hi all. I think I am 8 dpo today and I am a poas addict so of course I have been testing the last few days with fmu. I did one this morning and I didn't time it but I did go eat a bowl of cereal and then came back to a very faint positive. I have used these before and looked at them maybe an hour later and they have been stark white so I have never experienced an evap with them, but I know there are people who have and I have only taken maybe 15 of them total ever. I may have been a minute or two past the 10 minute mark, but can you get an evap that quick? It was so faint but my neighbor looked at it too and she said it was def. pink. Maybe just maybe? Trying to post a pic so bear with me.

And if I am preggo is it okay to keep doing my dance/excercise videos?

Thanks girls! Baby Dust! :dust:

https://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i135/hadabaday2day/DSCF1926.jpg

2. Lumboo

Lumboo A proud Mummy

Although I do see the line I think it is best to test again in a few days, as a result after 10 minutes on a HPT is often a false positive.

Hope you get a lovely dark BFP immediately when you next test.

3. tps001

tps001 Well-Known Member

Oh My, That looks like a positive. I hope its your BFP. I would test again with FMU and see how it goes. Please let us know. I've used the DT test all the time and I always get white and never evap line. So I hope its your BFP Keep us posted

4. LuckyInLove09

LuckyInLove09 Expecting our little girl

Hey hun! :)

I've used the dollar tree tests several times. I used 2 a couple of days ago and got no evaps and then used 2 yesterday morning and I got what seemed to be evaps on both of them (came up within 5 mintues though). I've never seen evaps on any of my tests before, but I'm assuming that's what they were because I couldn't really see any color to them. They just looked like shadowy lines without a tint of color.

That being said, I see pink in your line. I don't want to get your hopes up because it's very possible that it was an evap, but your test looks like a positive to me. Only way to be sure is to test again and make sure to look within the time frame. Maybe try getting an FRER or another pink dye brand and test tomorrow morning. FX'd for you!! Come back and let us know the results! :hugs:

5. bassdesire

bassdesire Well-Known Member

I don't know. That line looks really pink to me. It looks positive. More pink than I have had in a long time.

6. WantaBelly

WantaBelly Well-Known Member

Exactly what mine looked like and he is on the left <<<<<<<<

I love Dollar Store tests!!

Congratulations :flower:

7. Alolas11

Alolas11 TTC #3

I LOVE looking at tests and if that was mine i'd be freaking out (in a good way)!! Evaps definitely don't have a nice colour like that one. If that is a bfn then God help us all!!

8. camishantel

camishantel Please stay put baby!!!!

I would test again... looks positive but since you are not sure of time limit I would test again and make sure it comes up within the time limit..

9. srm0421

srm0421 Mom & PG

Any evaps I have ever gotten from $ store tests did not look like that and they did not show up until after a good 20 mins or more, if you checked yours closer to the 10 mins i would def say that is a positive.

10. Ilovehim89

Ilovehim89 Well-Known Member

looks like a bfp! test with a frer! :) g/l

11. glenoakgirl

glenoakgirl Well-Known Member

mine was like that...looks like BFP to me!

12. maybebabe

maybebabe Member

Thanks ladies!! I am excited now. Are FRERs more sensitive than New Choice? I thought New Choice detected 20 mIUs and I thought that was as low as it went.

Baby dust to all of you! :dust:

13. Allie2009

Allie2009 Well-Known Member

Looks like BFP to me!!!! Hope it's your :bfp:

14. Hopin&Prayin

I have to say I see a faint line too, but I would retest in a few days. I hope its NOT a false positive but they say to read it within the alotted time frame. FX'd you get your :bfp: Good Luck.. Keep us posted.. POAS Aholic here... lol

:dust: :dust: :dust:

15. maybebabe

maybebabe Member

UPDATE- Took another dollar store test today. Going to post a pic in a min. It is even lighter than yesterday, but the line showed up at 5 minutes. It looks more like what I think an evap would look like inn the photo, but in person it is pink. Very faint pink. Idk. I do feel kinda nauseous today. You can't have an evap before time is up right?

16. J.D.

J.D. Well-Known Member

I've had lots of evaps and they're never really coloured like that one is. Looks promising to me!

17. maybebabe

maybebabe Member

18. WantaBelly

WantaBelly Well-Known Member

Imo........... Bfp!!

19. Hopin&Prayin

Looks like a :bfp: in process... I see a faint line. BUT I line is a line... Congrats!!

20. BeesBella

BeesBella Mama of 1 and expecting number 2 in July 2019

Looks like BFP to me !!!! Congrats ! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months !