New Cravings

MrsBurton09

Pregnant w/ bby #2
Reaction score
McChicken Sandwich and Chicken Nuggets with spicy buffalo sauce and hot mustard sauce....

I believe I may be having a boy due to the old tales that say if you crave this its this and vice versa.

I have always loved hot spicy foods and such..but I also have a huge sweet tooth and now I can't stand the sight of sweets or anyone talking about them. Ice cream, cakes, candy are no goes for me at the moment. The only things sweet I crave is Ice tea or and Ale8...for those that don't know Ale8 is a pop from Kentucky and its like a ginger Ale with a kick and more caffeine than a cup of coffee.

Is the craving thing true??? Like if its a boy you crave more savery bland or spicy chip type foods and if its a girl all you crave is sweets???

Just wondering alittle fun to see if the theory even come close. haha.

I dont know, but since you've mentioned McDonalds, im starvinggg!

I know so hopefully those who already know what they are having can comment and give us some insight on if its true or not..

I can't wait to find out what I am having.

Haha, if it is true then I'm most definitely having a boy. I can't stands sweets right now. XD

I absolutely love my hot food!
yesterday I couldn't stop drooling over chilli burritos :o however it could just all be in my head since I'm not even that far along yet hehe!
But now I've started thinking about them again just by writing this :dohh:

I dont know, but since you've mentioned McDonalds, im starvinggg!

Aw I am sry. I just was dying to have McChicken sandwich and when we got there they had a deal for 20 chicken nuggets for $5 and some change and my DH was like lets split that for dinner and I agreed as long as I got my Sandwich too...haha but now I am craving both omg...I will be as big as a house if this is all I am going to crave. And that spicy buffalo sauce and hot mustard sauce is hot but the heartburn you get from it is so worth it..lol

Well, I had the SAME cravings as you. I loooooove chocolate, but it sounds kinda
gross atm. I crave hot wings, chilli cheese fries, etc. And i'm having a boy :) So
Maaaaaaaybe :)

I absolutely love my hot food!
yesterday I couldn't stop drooling over chilli burritos :o however it could just all be in my head since I'm not even that far along yet hehe!
But now I've started thinking about them again just by writing this :dohh:

I know thats how I felt when I first found out I started craving nacho cheese chips any brand with ranch dressing. Everyone was like its in ur head but no I would kill for those chips and ranch..it wasn't in my head but I have moved to more spicy foods.

There was a period for like a week straight I wanted nothing but chicken nuggets lol. :haha:

I craved a lot of sweets and I'm having a girl :thumbup:

OH! And i've been craving Carl's Jr. Spicy Chicken Sandwich. lol.

Aw I am sry. I just was dying to have McChicken sandwich and when we got there they had a deal for 20 chicken nuggets for $5 and some change and my DH was like lets split that for dinner and I agreed as long as I got my Sandwich too...haha but now I am craving both omg...I will be as big as a house if this is all I am going to crave. And that spicy buffalo sauce and hot mustard sauce is hot but the heartburn you get from it is so worth it..lol

Unfortunately for us, the closest McDonalds is a 20-30 minute drive. And its not drive through, or 24 hour! :( Where i used to live there was 4 all 24 hour (of which 3 were drive through)! We're moving back at the end of the month. OH will be making a lot of trips for me :haha:

Well, I had the SAME cravings as you. I loooooove chocolate, but it sounds kinda
gross atm. I crave hot wings, chilli cheese fries, etc. And i'm having a boy :) So
Maaaaaaaybe :)

Gosh hot wings sound Amazing right now.. haha.

Maybe it is true who knows...I have my heart set on a girl but in the back of my mind I have a true feeling its a boy...either way I have waited so long for this it truely doesn't matter. It will be loved just the same.

There was a period for like a week straight I wanted nothing but chicken nuggets lol. :haha:

I craved a lot of sweets and I'm having a girl :thumbup:

Well I am rly wanting a girl so I am like why can't I crave something sweet just so I might have a chance...but a boy would be just as loved..so it doesn't rly matter my DH is excited he thinks boy and so does my aunt but my mom says the way I have been sick it is totally girl bc she said when she was pg with me she stayed sick face was horrible and everything...

My face has broke out and let me mention I have never in my life had pimples not even as a teenager. So Idk.

Unfortunately for us, the closest McDonalds is a 20-30 minute drive. And its not drive through, or 24 hour! :( Where i used to live there was 4 all 24 hour (of which 3 were drive through)! We're moving back at the end of the month. OH will be making a lot of trips for me :haha:

I would so make my husband drive 20 to 30 minutes for those cravings I would strangle him if he didnt. I have 2 in the town I live in one is 24 and the other isnt but both have drive throughs.

I can't keep my hands off sweets and I'm having a girl. I have the weirdest craving, just mints; those red and white things.

I would so make my husband drive 20 to 30 minutes for those cravings I would strangle him if he didnt. I have 2 in the town I live in one is 24 and the other isnt but both have drive throughs.

Maybe i should try that :haha:

I know thats how I felt when I first found out I started craving nacho cheese chips any brand with ranch dressing. Everyone was like its in ur head but no I would kill for those chips and ranch..it wasn't in my head but I have moved to more spicy foods.

oh god I could actually demolish some cheesy nachos with jalapeños on right now! :brat:

all i crave is sweets like strawberrys, lemonade, nutella,hi chews, plums, fruit yogurt, and just anything sweet! i have a weird feeling its a girl but i try to tell myself its a boy cause i don't want to be too sad but i know ill be happy either way :) i cant wait to find out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"