New cure for ttc frustrations.,..... Chocolate brownies

Clucky as

Reaction score
:happydance::happydance::happydance: I have found the cure ladies no more worries no more moods. Just take chocolate brownies, mix with generous portion of cream, top it off with a glass of milk and comfy couch. Mmmmm heaven. I know I sound wacko but if this makes me happy so what.
Any one else having a yummy desert right now?

That sounds amazing . . . however, if I ate them EVERYTIME I got frustrated with TTC i would be the size of a house!! hahaha

Brownies solve a lot of problems!

Totally! Although if u eat too many no so much:dohh:. I was sick last night coz of huge meal followed by said brownies. just talking about them makes me want more

I think the problems are solved by all the time and excitement involved in baking said brownies rather than the eating!

Totally! Although if u eat too many no so much:dohh:. I was sick last night coz of huge meal followed by said brownies. just talking about them makes me want more

I would love to have some brownies right now, but I'm not going to make any because if I do I will eat the whole pan in 2 days!

I would love to have some brownies right now, but I'm not going to make any because if I do I will eat the whole pan in 2 days!

that's me exactly I have no will power lo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"