New Cycle for May! Come and keep MiMi sane! x

onetubeleft

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I wasn't exactly trying last cycle. i had a missed misscarriage in February and would like to get back to where i was so after a couple of months out. I'm ready.

I had some spotting 5dpo and have started a very painful AF with less than normal flow. I just want to make it to ovulation in one piece!

so come and share your stories or just pop in and say 'Hi' and we can support one another throughout our ttc journey. :thumbup::hugs:
hopefully it will happen really quickly!!! lots and lots :dust::dust:

Yay! We are right on track with each other. CD1 for me today.

Hi girls!
I'm on CD6 had a early AF boo! On to next cycle trying to stay positive, but feeling pretty down about my previous MMC and just feel like it's never gonna happen for me with my ripe old age of 37 :winkwink:

Feeling sorry for my self a suppose...
Looking forward to a fresh start in May!

you just got to keep on track and thinking positive corn! and thats what we are here for. i should be keeping away from chocolate but i just want a massive bar :(

hate this part.

so how are you keeping yourself busy? are you wanting boy or girl? xx

thanks for the luck dgirl!

scarlet. hows it going with you? xx

Onetube... I have had a hard time staying busy and keeping my mind off it. I work 2days a week at a hospital, and pick up additional shifts, but since my MC I have had a hard time working extra shifts and dealing with stress. Some days are better than others. Trying to stay positive....just having a hard few days here. Hopefully I get back on track and May will be better:winkwink: Not really sure if I should use OPKs or just to stay "busy" the 5 day fertile period.
Did you use those your last pregnancy?

so how are you keeping yourself busy? are you wanting boy or girl?

I have 2 boys so my dream is to have a healthy little girl. But a healthy baby is really all that matters...boys are a lot of fun, crazy and lots of energy!

I know exactly how you feel. I can relate to the hard days. I'm going through them I was still in shock a month after my misscarriage. I lost a tube so I really don't know why but since that moment I'm very in tune with my ovulating. I don't use opks I have tried them. But I track my cervical position.

Last pregnancy the only thing I did differently is I continued to :sex: after ovulation for 3 days. That In turn helped me to catch the egg. And ive researched a lot about it. And there's a lot of information about late implantation and how it increases the chances of misscarriage because of quality of the egg by fertilisation. So I won't do that again. I know it may have had nothing to do with it but If I can make sure I'm doing everything I can, then If it was to happen again hopefully I won't feel like I caused it or I could do anything differently xx

Sorry to babble on, I hope that made sense x

Hi ladies :) Today is CD1 for me too.

I've just come off a really frustrating cycle, so fingers crossed that this one goes better! Something delayed ovulation for me last cycle (very unusual) and then I got sick and O'd during a week when I was running a fever, so I ended up thinking I was 5 days further along in my TWW than I was. *sigh*

But, this is a new cycle! Baby dust and good vibes for everyone!

Hi Orgle :flower:
Yay for fresh starts and new cycles!
I work with a few Newfies they r a riot :winkwink:

Onetube..guess we got to just keep hanging in there,
Tomorrow will be a better day. Glad I have some friends that understand. Hope this is our month!
Come on good egg!!

Yes corn! Lots of positive vibes! I may try opks again this time round. Shall we do them together and see how we go? How long us your cycle?

Hi orgle! Thanks for poppin in. How frustrating! This cycle has really angered me. So here is to a fresh start! Do u use opks? Or have any experience with them? X

Ya I'm thinking I will get some from the dollar store here if they have any and give it a go. Can't hurt anyhow right? Going to try to start to May off right by excercising and eating better. Been so horrible lately...so fresh start!

Thanks for the welcomes :)

Lol, Cornfieldland. Yeah, Newfies are great! I'm originally from BC, actually, but I came out here for university and ended up meeting my fiancé through a friend of a friend while I was out on sorority business, of all things!

Thanks for the welcomes :)

Lol, Cornfieldland. Yeah, Newfies are great! I'm originally from BC, actually, but I came out here for university and ended up meeting my fiancé through a friend of a friend while I was out on sorority business, of all things!
Well crazier things have happened, I moved here from Hawaii to be with my husband. Yes Hawaii...everyone thinks in nuts trading beaches for winter. But I love my husband more than warm weather :winkwink:

So I got some OPKs after hitting up 2 dollar stores. Geesh they are never there when you want them! So I will try them and see is I can seduce my honey at the right time next week hehe

Good luck :) I'll be using opks this cycle, too. OH and I are usually all ready and eager to DTD as many nights as possible in my suspected O range, but it'll be nice to actually confirm the date range before the temp shift this time!

Hi ladies! I'm waiting for AF to show up any day to start my new cycle. Question though! For two days now, my cervix is low and soft and my inner vaginal walls are swollen (tmi, sorry!). No pain, no discomfort, no itching, nothing! I only noticed because I'm using FF and check my CP everyday. Is this a sign AF is coming? I feel like a teen getting her period for the first time, but I've been on BCP for 10 years so I've never really noticed this stuff! First month off BCP and all these natural hormonal symptoms are very new to me. :blush:

hey everyone! how are you all? just checking in.
Ive gots some opks. im going to start around cd 10 i think. corn we are totally in sync.

laura i check my cervical position. and mine is usually low and soft, then a day after af has started it gets harder.

i am so excited to get this month going. i want to get af out the way and move on to the bd'ing :D:D:D

so im on cd 2/3... what are you all on? xx

Hi onetube :)

I'm quite a bit further than you all (cd 19 / 5 dpo here). Just wanted to wish you good luck and send some baby dust your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->