New Cycle for May! Come and keep MiMi sane! x

yes hope join us! how are you feeling? xx

fx'd may is the month!!!! x

One tube... I got excited and peed on my OPK a bit early. .8DPO..hehe just didn't want to miss it!
Don't know if you saw my other post on the other thread but I had the weirdest dream about TTC last night :winkwink:
Eggs in baskets, BPFs and TShirts with EWCM on the chest LOL

Hey, OneTube!!
I agree, May is our month! :)

It just HAS to be my month! For years now, I've been saying, "If I'm not at least pregnant by the time I turn 32, I'm afraid I'll lose my mind!"....and this cycle will be my last chance to squeak in under that line.

I'm throwing everything I have at this! FX, and good luck to us all! :)

I'm feeling really good about this cycle. I'm hoping this is it. I am going to TRY to wait till May 11ish to test. It's soo hard, I've become a poas addict!

Fx that this month will be lucky for us all.

yes! lets do it!

corn that sounds like a perfect friday night! hahahaha how are you finding them? it is never 8DPO ? IS IT? or you mean cycle day 8?

oh no dont confuse me you lot! im... erm.... cd 4/5 and still on my period. how frustrating.

nvm you can do this. track everything. get you oh to eat lots and lots of carrots!

hope dont worry we are all addicts haha. your in with the right crowd here!

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi :) I'm CD5.
Had a bfp 25th march but ended in miscarriage 2nd April. Starting trying straight away had pos opk 14th April, but AF arrived 29th April. Been very painful but also exceptionally light.
Am now waiting to ovulate again hopefully cycles are back to normal :)
Baby dust to us all :) xx

Started temping too but I'm all over the shot.. 96.9,96.6, 97.3,96.2.
All taken around 7am in the morning but so varied! Is that normal? X

My missed miscarriage was in February my cycles returned after a month, I'm not sure about temping I'm only just getting used to it myself. Sorry hun. X

Hi Onetube - thanks for inviting me over. I really want to see if you and corn get your bfps this month. (And everyone else here).
My husband gets home from his trip tomorrow so I'm pretty excited to be telling him the bfp news.
We had a 6.1 earthquake here today centered 30 kmdsaway so that was a bit scary but we are all ok.

I was utterly convinced I was out last month so I ordered 75 cheapie opks. They arrived a few hours after my bfp.
We bd a lot around what I thought was my fertile time then only had sex about twice in the following week which is when I caught this late egg. I like that I can't obsess over which bd did the fertilization :)

Yay Spud it's nice to see you here!
I'm so excited for you :flower:
How are you going to tell your DH?
I keep fantasizing about how I might tell mine Hehehe..
Thinking I might text him when we are in bed, and when he opens it it will be a picture of a bun in the oven.

Onetube yes I ment CD8 not DPO.. Now CD10 yay!
This is my week I guess to put it in to baby making mode, better shave my legs and stop wearing my granny panties :winkwink:
Trying the OPKs but cheapie ones.. Hopefully they turn positive at some point.

Hi :) I'm CD5.
Had a bfp 25th march but ended in miscarriage 2nd April. Starting trying straight away had pos opk 14th April, but AF arrived 29th April. Been very painful but also exceptionally light.
Am now waiting to ovulate again hopefully cycles are back to normal :)
Baby dust to us all :) xx
Sorry that happened, it's so hard emotionally and screws up your cycle a bit. Hope that this is your cycle and you get your BFP straight away O:)

Congratulations Spud!! That's amazing news :dance:

Tasha, my temps can be a bit erratic at times too. I would just continue to chart and hopefully the big picture will still give you information. Sorry for your loss hun. Hopefully a sticky little rainbow will find you soon :)

Oh my goodness! SO much catching up to do! This last week has been a crazy one at my house. I'm on CD6 today. I'll probably start with OPK's in the next couple of days. I haven't had much luck with them in the past, but I refuse to give up! I don't temp...maybe I should, but I'm afraid its just one more thing for me to obsess over.

Did any of you read the thread that got bumped about using eggwhites? I'm a little baffled by the idea. It totally makes sense why it would work, though.

Hey Onetube. .got my first positive OPK on CD11 :winkwink: guess that makes sence, last time I get pregnant it was on CD13. Well at least it looks like I'm ovulating...makes me feel better.... Having a downer day. Guess I'll have to get it on tonight :winkwink:

Hopeful one - thank you. I'm being, as they say, cautiously optimistic.

Sweet scarlet - what on eart were they saying to do with egg whites. I can only imagine.

I love opks. It really appeals to my poas addiction.

Hopeful one - thank you. I'm being, as they say, cautiously optimistic.

Sweet scarlet - what on eart were they saying to do with egg whites. I can only imagine.

I love opks. It really appeals to my poas addiction.

They were saying that you use them like preseed. It's all protein and the consistency is perfect so scientifically it makes sense why it would work. I just couldn't get passed the thought of putting an omlette up in there!

Hi everyone! one week till ovulation.

YAY SPUD! Thanks for coming over. any sickness yet? how you feeling?

CORN! get on it! start dressing up. and remember better for baby making if yu both climax together! invest in some toys. always gets the men going! haha

SWEET. im confused. you basically shuv egg whites into your... well... up there? my god it sound horrific. id feel wrong. afterall its a baby sac in its own right isnt it? i dont know how i feel about that one but each to there own.

TASHA youll find your really not alone. Its nice to have somewhere you can go where 99% of the time there is someone who has experienced loss or can help with any concerns you have. its kkinda like therapy.

And corn I'm due to start opk's on friday But im stuck in a bit of a predicament at the moment. I've got a job interview tomorrow... ahhh

I've been looking for something part time for nearly 6 months because my old job was too full time with child care costs and everything else i ended up worse off working. So we have been living off my oh wage.

i really dont know what to do. because here in the uk you have to be employed for 4 months before your entitled to maternity leave. which takes us to October before conceiving.

i am really in two minds about what to do. i don't know what the contracted hours are or anything yet so i cant really make a decision. and i might not even get it!?!

what would you guys do???? :(

Onetube - Yeah, you basically just inject it up there with a syringe. It's a little far fetched for me! Like you said, to each their own, but not for me. I just thought it was an interesting approach.

If you got the job and got pregnant this month you'd definitely be there for 4 months before baby arrives, right? Or do you have to be there 4 months before you even tell them you're pregnant to be eligible?

im not sure sweet, i think its before your eligable but i dont know. and i dont think they would be best pleased if i worked there a short while and said ooops im pregnant. i might just be overthinking it. lets see if i get the job 1st haha. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->