New Cycle for May! Come and keep MiMi sane! x

im not sure sweet, i think its before your eligable but i dont know. and i dont think they would be best pleased if i worked there a short while and said ooops im pregnant. i might just be overthinking it. lets see if i get the job 1st haha. xxx
As an employer myself I can see both sides. I would be irritated, but in the states I couldn't do much about it. Not that I would....

As long as you are employed for 4 months that's what should matter. But it's a hard decision, you might not get the job, then you would be upset you didn't try. Or you get it and it takes a few more months to get pregnant ..or you get the job and get pregnant hehehe..

CD11 here and a blaring Positive OPK, guess that means I'm ovulating day 12,13 according to this. Now I'm scared I won't get pregnant and scared I will...oh lord
If you could just get pregnant and fast forward 9 months :winkwink:

Yes please! Haha. I'd give birth multiple times if it meant I didn't have to carry! Although saying that, I loved carrying after 6months I was glowing! Will let you know how I get on tomorrow xx

Well ladies, I'm out. AF arrived today. Hopefully next cycle will end differently. I'm looking forward to hearing updates from you guys! Fx for you!

So I'm on CD14 today so guess I'm moving into TTW tomorrow yay! I should ovulate today I'm thinking. I got a positive OPK day 11,12.
So last night I knew I was ovulating and that we HAD to BD. My husband likes the laid back approach of not trying but not preventing, but whenever I know I'm ovulating it drives me mad! Since the loss, I get really anxious about it because I'm dying to be pregnant again and have a better outcome. Anyways, I tried to seduce him without saying anything. Rub his belly, scratch the back I even washed his car! Haha...feel like I'm the man and he's the woman. Anyways he didn't want to do it because he was tired and it was hot, so he didn't want to get all sweaty :winkwink: so I blurted out it needs to be tonight I only have a 12hr window here.
He was like you just want me for my body, you don't really want to do it because you want to LOL OMG...just do it! Anyways he did it. I had to explain the whole timing issue and that I'm old so we don't have the luxury of seeing how it goes each month while I slowly go insane. Kinda funny...but so frustrating. Anyways I managed to BD CD9, 11, 13 so we will see how that goes.

sorry hopeful :hugs:

corn! haha that made me chuckle so glad you did some good bding! yaaay :dust:
im so hoping you get your rainbow. im so excited. sounds really promising. all you can do it sit back and wait. now it gets tough. i will be ovulating next thursday. still in two minds. but i got the job!!! my manager knows about my loses and she didnt ay anything like 'hope your not trying' or anything similar so i dont feel scared if it does happen. hving said tht, i think were gonna cool off for a few months so i can settle in. its only a part time contract tuesday morning, friday morning and all day saturday so prehaps if i did fall pregnant then i could go back quite early and just express.

i will still be here though ready for you guys to scream, shout, cry at. we will just have to see what happens. excited to see what the nest year brings. there's room for promotion too. my oh will have my daughter on a saturday and my sister on tuesday and friday so atleast the dreaded childcare wont knock a hole in my pocket. Hello Money! xx

So I'm on CD14 today so guess I'm moving into TTW tomorrow yay! I should ovulate today I'm thinking. I got a positive OPK day 11,12.
So last night I knew I was ovulating and that we HAD to BD. My husband likes the laid back approach of not trying but not preventing, but whenever I know I'm ovulating it drives me mad! Since the loss, I get really anxious about it because I'm dying to be pregnant again and have a better outcome. Anyways, I tried to seduce him without saying anything. Rub his belly, scratch the back I even washed his car! Haha...feel like I'm the man and he's the woman. Anyways he didn't want to do it because he was tired and it was hot, so he didn't want to get all sweaty :winkwink: so I blurted out it needs to be tonight I only have a 12hr window here.
He was like you just want me for my body, you don't really want to do it because you want to LOL OMG...just do it! Anyways he did it. I had to explain the whole timing issue and that I'm old so we don't have the luxury of seeing how it goes each month while I slowly go insane. Kinda funny...but so frustrating. Anyways I managed to BD CD9, 11, 13 so we will see how that goes.

This literally made me laugh out loud!! Especially the part where you washed his car to get him all ready! I feel the role reversal to when its my fertile week cause my dh acts like a prude during this time. Says I look at him with molesting eyes.

Hopeful - sorry to hear about af. I hope next month is your lucky month.

Corn - I did crack up reading your story. I'm glad you got the bd-ing in. Now time for the tww. Goodluck. My dh wanted some last night but I was the one too tired. Still during fertile time I'm never too tired or too sick :)

Onetube -congratulations on the job.

Afm - I'm starting to get really tired. I've been having naps when my two year old does in the middle of the day. She's usually up though around 4am.

:headspin: Yay Onetube for new job!
That's great! I guess if you wait a few months, by the time you have a baby it will be good timing with job and all. Sounds perfect with child care arrangements. I was so fortunate with my first 2 having family to watch. This time I don't have anyone : ( so it will be $$$ but I'll worry about that when and if I get there. Will we still see you around?

Hi all :)
This is my first month ttc after a 5 month break. I'd love to join you. As you can see from my signature, had an early miscarriage in October and wasn't successful the 2 months after. But I'm back now full of hope :)

I think I'm 3DPO but not sure. Wonfo ovulation sticks (first time using them) never turned positive and my cm went from EW to sticky and dry. FErtility friend determined my O day at CD 19. Do you think FF is right? These temps are lower than usual for me.

Good luck to everyone this month!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 0
Im not too good with the temping so cant comment on your chart :( I started temping and gave up as they were all over the shot!
Im CD 12 today.. opk still negative. So far have BD CD8,9,10& 11. Opting for every day this cycle as i fell pregnant in march from everyday BD round my fertile period.
Have got stomach cramps tonight but im determined to BD tonight too lol.

Hey everyone how are you feeling?
Thanks for the congrats! First day tomorrow! So excited. But also nervous to leave my little one.

Yeah corn I'll have to put her in childcare one day a week. So it'll cost money but hopefully she will gain some extra skills. X

I'm not going anywhere so don't worry! Haha. You don't get rid of me that easily. And who knows It maybe the start of some good luck this month, here's hoping!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->