New Cycle, New Hope, New Outlook, No Meds!!!!!!

jacky24

Mom of 37w2d Angel
Reaction score
As the title said, new cycle started 20minutes ago:cry::cry:, im as of tomorrow not taking any more progesterone tabs. I am starting a new beginning a new future, and just going to stick to my faith and hope and pray i can conceive naturally.....

Praying for AF to come naturally, and O to come naturally, as of this cycle....

Sorry hun!! I really hope it's your turn really soon! :hugs:

Good Luck hope the new start brings makes the difference :hugs:

Good luck hunn, lets hope this new start is just the begining of somthing good. Keep positive :hug:

Wishing you all the best for the new cycle!!! Hope it all goes well

Aw, I'm sorry the :witch: got you. :gun: :gun: :ninja: :ninja: But I'm loving your PMA!!! :happydance: Good luck this cycle!! :hugs: :dust: :dust:

you go jacky ...you go ....i am sure your body can do it darling:hugs:

Sorry AF arrived!
Good luck this cycle hun! xx

Im sorry AF arrived...I hope next month is your month!

I have a question...have you been taking progesterone you're whole cycle? I run a pregnancy website where we have a lot of long-term TTCers, and their docs all told them not to use progesterone until after they ovulate, because prog can make you not ovulate. Just curious!

Hi HatterasSarah, i was on a progeterone an estrogeon for my whole cycle and been on it now for 6months....

I have had a huge suspicion deep down inside i need to stop them... so i did... AF is a b:witch: this month as i have been off the pills now for 2days... but i am willing to do anything to get my :bfp:.....

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->