New Cycle new start :) & A ThankYou!

Missbx

Reaction score
Hello as some of you know I have been getting stressed out with my last long cycle of 113 days :hissy:

I've just started my first ever Soy cycle & hopefully I can get some B-Complex in time just to help with my lp :happydance:

So I've decided it's time for a new start :thumbsup: hopefully I can get my cycles shorter! I'm not thinking I will get a BFP anytime soon but I will just concentrate on sorting my cycles out and losing some weight as I'm over weight and short :rofl:

Anyway I just thought it was about time I had a fresh start and a positive mind x ;)

I also just wanted to say a Big thankyou to everyone who has supported me with my long cycles, endless posts and everything else your all lovely ladies and I hope we all get our BFP's soon! :babydust:

Thankyou xx​

Did I see ur taking soy cd1? Did u do a lil research huni xx

Cool Hun I hope it helps hehe after ur crazy cycle it's gonna be a good one xx

My TTC Journal for anyone who wants to follow :)
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...sbxs-ttc-my-1st-little-bean.html#post26200297

I took the B complex as well, it does work but can take a month or two to lengthen your LP, so if it is still the same don't lose heart and give up on them.

And I totally got my BFP 2 months after starting it ;) Hope its a similar experience for you!

Oh my goodness! That is definitely a long cycle. Mine used to be 28 days but are now 40-41 days. I am going to be trying Soy Iso this month to try to have a stronger ovulation that will come before CD28/30. I am in this with you too!!!
FX for a shorter cycle for you. I also wanted to say thank you for posting as I know we all tend to get down and need to start fresh with our mindsets and stay positive through this! CD1!

I took the B complex as well, it does work but can take a month or two to lengthen your LP, so if it is still the same don't lose heart and give up on them.

And I totally got my BFP 2 months after starting it ;) Hope its a similar experience for you!

Thankyou Hun :) I will be starting it at cd7 :)

Oh my goodness! That is definitely a long cycle. Mine used to be 28 days but are now 40-41 days. I am going to be trying Soy Iso this month to try to have a stronger ovulation that will come before CD28/30. I am in this with you too!!!
FX for a shorter cycle for you. I also wanted to say thank you for posting as I know we all tend to get down and need to start fresh with our mindsets and stay positive through this! CD1!

Thankyou :) fx soy works for you keep me updated on how it go's :) good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->