New documentary about teen pregnancy

Reaction score
Hello,

I work for a television company called Mentorn Media. We’re making a series about underage teenage pregnancy and I’m really keen to hear your story.

The tv programmes will follow both mum’s-to-be through pregnancy and birth, as well as those who have recently given birth. It's not about making judgments – it’s about telling the real stories of teenagers who are pregnant and hearing about your experiences in your words. We want to prove it’s not all Vicky Pollard!

We’d really like to hear from you as we’re looking for a mix of teenage mums-to-be from a variety of different backgrounds.

If this sounds interesting then please drop me a line on here or email [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Sophie

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for your message. As we are filming a observational documentary we are unable to pay contributors to take part.

If you are interested in being involved or finding out more information please feel free to drop me an email on [email protected]

Kind regards,
Sophie

Where's this going to take place..i wouldn't mind probably as long as there's no catch!!

Being on tele is a big no-no for me :)

Hope you find someone

Hello all,

Thank-you all for you comments and stories. At the moment we are only looking to speak to anyone who is 16 or younger. If you are (or you know someone who is) and would be interested in hearing more, please get in contact.

Many Thanks,
Sophie

We are still looking for people to take part in the documentary series so if you are under 16 and pregnant and would like to share your story please get in touch.

I can be contacted on 0207 2586878 or [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you,

Best wishes,
Sophie

I thought it was on teen pregnancy? 17 18 and 19 are still teens?

Hi Leanne,

Thanks for getting in touch. In the series we are making we are focusing on telling the stories of girls who are under 16 and pregnant or have recently given birth.

This series is funded by BBC Learning and as well as being on BBC3 it will also be shown in schools to boys and girls who are under 16 as a way of educating young people about what the experience is like.

We are still looking for people to take part in the program so if you are pregnant (or you know someone who is) and would be interested in hearing more, please get in contact. You can send me a message on here, or to [email protected]

Many thanks,
Sophie

im 16 had my baby when i was 15 but hes 8 months now. r u just looking 4 people that are pregnant at the moment?

Thank you all for your messages. Vicky I have sent you a PM with some more details about the program.

We are looking for girls who are 16 and under who are pregnant or who have recently given birth so please feel free to get in contact if you are interested in finding out more about the series.

Hope to hear from you soon

Best wishes,
Sophie

Hi Leanne,

Thanks so much for getting in contact. At this stage we are speaking to people who are currently 16 or under, but if this does change I will send you a message and let you know.

If anyone is 16 or under and is interested in sharing their story please do get in contact. You can message me on here or email [email protected]

Best wishes,
Sophie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"