New eyes needed, think I'm going crazy!!!! UPDATE WITH POS DIGI RESULTS!!

Jodie0801

Reaction score
Hi Girls

Can I borrow your eyes please?

Basically, I am currently 13dpo, and have taken 5 tests since Friday eve, this last one seems darker than the rest.

For quite a few days now, I haven't been feeling myself - tired, ratty, such an effort to do the most simple of tasks.

We have been actively BDing during my fertile period, and looking at my POAS, I kind of think I may have conceived - my partner doesn't though!

Could you line experts have a look for me, and tell me what you think - please feel free to change the colours etc.

Thanks so much xx

Attachments

• Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 73
  • Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 74
I can see that very clearly! congratulations!!!

There's absolutely no doubt about it, it's very clear. Congrats : )

Aaarrrggghhhh!!! It makes it more real others seeing it too!!!

What should I do next? Wait to see if "she" arrives tomorrow and then book in at docs, or shall I book i now?

Should I do a digi test?

I am worried in case I am getting all giddy for no reason.

Thank you all!

xxx

BFP, congrats. I think a digi will show + now!! Xx

Aaarrrggghhhh!!! It makes it more real others seeing it too!!!

What should I do next? Wait to see if "she" arrives tomorrow and then book in at docs, or shall I book i now?

Should I do a digi test?

I am worried in case I am getting all giddy for no reason.

Thank you all!

xxx

i´m exactly in the same situation. i had a very faint pink line yesterday but it was defo there. AF should be here tomorrow. i´ve just been and bought a digi test and want to try it now but it says to wait for the morning wee, i don´t know if i can wait but i will be gutted if it says negative........
ps i can totally see your line!

DEFO A LINE! No doubt about it, you are duffaged :)
CONGRATULATIONS!

[/QUOTE]

i´m exactly in the same situation. i had a very faint pink line yesterday but it was defo there. AF should be here tomorrow. i´ve just been and bought a digi test and want to try it now but it says to wait for the morning wee, i don´t know if i can wait but i will be gutted if it says negative........
ps i can totally see your line![/QUOTE]

Ummmmm my last pregnancy I did my Digi mid morning after 3 cups of tea 3 days before AF due and it came up super quick PREGNANT:winkwink:

That's a BFP. I'd wait till after AF is due to see the Dr.

CONGRATS :D

Definitely a nice dark positive!! Congrats! Just call your doc and tell them you've had a positive pregnancy test, they will make you an appointment based on your last period. Good Luck!

wow fab lines!!! digi should defo show, congrats xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->