New Fluff Arrived!!

littlestar

Proud Mum to a Little Boy
Reaction score
Sorry Ladies, i haven't brought many nappies worth shouting about upto yet, but the one that arrived this morning is soo cool! :happydance:

i have brought a pre-loved Hollow oak nappy with a matching wrap - it's sized 10-20lbs and cost me £17 (most definitely the most expensive single nappy i own) - So i just had to show this one off :happydance:

https://www.renvils.com/images/merlin.jpg

It is used but there are no stains, it has two inserts as well and of course the wrap can be used for other nappies as well!!

That's lovely hun! I'd wanna shout about a pre-loved nappy that cost me £17!!! LOL! xx

i love the fact it has an identical wrap which i can use on my other nappies.
i doubt i would have paid £17 if it was without the wrap.

i think the key with buying these types of nappies though i buying them early enough to get a decent amount of use out of them.

The Hollow oaks are custom nappies, new this would have cost £25-£30+
unfortunately they have no stock and the mo, and no custom slots at the minute either - which might be a good thing as i think i'd want more :rofl:

ooooooo i love it hun me thinks i'd want to order one if they were available.

Theyre gorgeoussss i recently bought my first newborn nappy for the newbie i havent even had my first scan for yet and thats a bargainous hollowoak appy from a website someone linked to on here ( thank youu ) was £9 for both included postage wohoo !

Never tried them before but yours looks lush !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->