New Forum: Pregnancy After A Loss

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Welcome to the latest addition to BabyandBump.

Pregnancy After A Loss

This forum is a place for those who are pregnant again after suffering a loss. Talk to others who can support you through a time of emotional uncertainty and help you stay positive.

Regards,
The BnB Team

:)

Thanks for this :thumbup: it will be really helpful for lots of us who have previously suffered losses xx

Thank god this forum is here. Tested today two days before AF and got BFP ut had misscarriage last april so having someone to talk to about it will be great

Thanks for this, obviously im not pregnant anymore but hopefully because ive been there i can answer questions people have got and when hopefully in a few years if i get pregnant again its here

Thanks SC. Im not pregnant again nor am i trying, but i know that as soon as i fall pregnant i'll probably be in here bugging the ass off everyone :haha: x

Thanks! This is a great addition! I'm hoping to be joining this section in about a week!

Great idea

Im a mommy to angel lakeisha
stillbirth at 42weeks 3rd july 07

cause unknown
but hospital admitted liabilty ''OFF THE RECORD'' (there words)
i was left 14days over , they argued my dates were wrong
- I know when I got preg -
Only thing picked up in postmortem was she was tiny birth weight
4lb 8oz she obviouslly stopped getting nutrients at some point..
but placenta came back Fine in the PM too

i also had a mmc at 12+5 on 7th Nov 07
and Mc @6wk Oct 08

anyone ever want chat feel free xx

Great plan Stircrazy and Wobbles! :) Thanks for this, I'm sure I'll be in one day and happy t support others, I've been there and its nerve wracking!

:thumbup:

Thank you for setting this section up I think it is going to be a much welcomed addition to the forum.

Can I ask if its ok to discuss trying after a mc or if this is just meant for those who are pregnant after a mc?

Thanks for this fab thread, it will be really reasuring to be able to ask questions in here. xxx

Thank you :) We now have somewhere we can post more comfortably as users will be aware of who the section is for xxx

Great idea to have this new section :thumbup:.

Having been through a pregnancy after 2 losses I worried my way through my pregnancy and could have done with a section like this for reassurance.

Good luck to all who are pregnant and hope you all have a healthy pregancies.

Thanks for this i dont feel comfortable posting in 1st tri about my worries cos people are always moaning that it fills the place with misery. Its nice to have somewhere to post :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->