New from Boston, MA

dalejrgrrl

Reaction score
hi everyone!

i'm from boston, massachusetts.
my husband and i are hoping to start trying sometime next year.

until then, it's prep time!! no more soda for me. :dohh:
but...it will be worth it!!!

until then, i'm trying to get everything organized in life
i'm hoping to get some great information and meet some new friends!

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/welcome-1.gif

Thanks everyone!

Is there anyone else from the area?

hi everyone!

i'm from boston, massachusetts.
my husband and i are hoping to start trying sometime next year.

until then, it's prep time!! no more soda for me. :dohh:
but...it will be worth it!!!

until then, i'm trying to get everything organized in life
i'm hoping to get some great information and meet some new friends!

welcome... to BnB
"massa" (cubano) well the mass part is being from Massachusetts USA :) 80 miles west of bean town:thumbup: but in Phx now

welcome... to BnB
"massa" (cubano) well the mass part is being from Massachusetts USA :) 80 miles west of bean town:thumbup: but in Phx now

awesome! what part of MA? the "other" side of 495? :happydance:

Welcome!

I am from right outside of Worcester Ma! Nice to find another local here!!! Good luck!

I live in North Attleboro as well - too funny! *hopefully* are moving soon - dealing with the whole buying a house process - holy stress!!!

wow!! neighbor!!

we're renters....forever renters i swear! i know nothing about house buying...but at least renting...i know how much it costs each month. i do need to learn about it...someday!!

i've always believed it's like buying a car. you agree on a monthly price. when you go to pick it up....ok, you owe this and this up front, and this and then this. lol. i hope i am wrong!

where are you thinking about moving to?

No kidding neighbors!! We are looking all over - our main concern is being close to the T cause my fiance commutes to Watertown for work. He is also the one handling the house stuff - I can't deal with the stress of it right now! What do you have for critters???

welcome :D im sure the planning ahead b4 u TTC will result in a quick BFP :D

my DF wants to move to boston in a few years :shock: im alittle nervous lol ive never been to usa :shock: lol but im sure its a great place lol

No kidding neighbors!! We are looking all over - our main concern is being close to the T cause my fiance commutes to Watertown for work. He is also the one handling the house stuff - I can't deal with the stress of it right now! What do you have for critters???

yeah, i'm a commuter rail girl myself. it's amazing how a 2 hour commute each way becomes normal!

i used to live in waltham, loved it there!

we have 3 cats. we adopted them right after katrina. two of them, brothers, spent 2 weeks on a roof. poor little guys! they are almost at 100% health!

welcome :D im sure the planning ahead b4 u TTC will result in a quick BFP :D

my DF wants to move to boston in a few years :shock: im alittle nervous lol ive never been to usa :shock: lol but im sure its a great place lol

boston is a great place! so much to do! it's definatly city life! but there are so many towns surrounding it where you can get a little taste of city/country life all in one!

i have so much planning to do! more of understanding and studying i think! i never realized how much i didn't know about myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->