New *FUN* pregnancy symptom

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
Mouth ulcers. Not one either, oh no. One would be getting off far too lightly! :rofl:

I have EIGHT of the *******s! I can hardly talk (probably to my OHs relief!) or eat.

Ouch! Off to OD on some Bonjela now.

Ouch! I read somewhere that normal toothpaste can make them worse. I used to get them alot.

Ouchee! 8 ulcers!! Poor you! Hope they clear up soon for you hun.
xx

my front gums swoll up so bad I can't eat no sandwiches or apples...Or they bleed...i have to cut everything up like im a toddler..

I'm in agony with them too. I've been using mouthwash and bonjela which does help!
Horrible isn't it :-(

Not sure if you use it during pregnancy, but Corsodyl mouth wash is the best thing for multiple ulcers. My OH suffers from them all time for some reason and this really helps. Hope you feel better soon hun x x

Ouch! Not fun what so ever. Salt water is the key, rank but certainly works. Also depending how brave you are salt directly on them, bloody hurts to say the least but does the trick.

I used to get them all the time as a child, normally when I was run down or AF was due and it was the only way to deal with them and get them out the way.

On a positive note, has to hurt less than child birth x x

Not sure if you use it during pregnancy, but Corsodyl mouth wash is the best thing for multiple ulcers. My OH suffers from them all time for some reason and this really helps. Hope you feel better soon hun x x

What Kat said, my dad gets them really bad and this is what his dentist recommended x

Thanks girls. I tried bonjela but did notice much of a difference to be honest! I'll try the salt water today. Hopefully they'll only last a few days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->