New Gal In Town.

Lemonade0

Reaction score
Hi all! I just made my account, and figured I'd hope on here and introduce myself. :) My name is Emily and I'm 27 years old. My husband and I celebrate eight years of marriage later this week. (The 25th!) We have suffered multiple miscarriages, and for the longest time we quit our dream on having a kid. I was convinced I think because through my hurt that I didn't want kids. That is definitely not true, and I think I have healed enough to start trying again. My husband says he's excited, but reserved due to us never having a viable pregnancy. I suffer from PCOS and am also overweight. I haven't gotten a period in a while, and I was wondering short of going to the doctor if anyone had any ideas on what to get to jump start a period? I am going to visit the dr for a check up soon, but thought maybe you ladies had some ideas! I would love to get a weight loss/TTC buddy but do see how that's kind of a big ask. Anyway, I hope to hear some feedback!

Have a great day
Emma

Hi and welcome to BabyandBump! :)
We have a diet section and ttc sections here so hopefully you will be able to find a buddy :)

Welcome to BnB!
From what I hear if you're interested, the ketogenic diet really does help ladies with PCOS.

Hi and welcome! :hi:. Wishing you the best of luck in your journey <3

Hi Emily! Welcome! I have no advice for you but hopefully someone else can help you out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->