New girl alert! Hello :) WTT June 2014

P

Pancha67

Hello all,

I am 23, and my OT is 27. We have finally set an around date (end of June 2014) when all my pill packets have been used up!

We have just moved into a two bedroom place and I am starting a new job in April so it's hard waiting but we feel that will be the right time for us :thumbup:

What about you girls?

Hey! Congrats on your soon to be TTC ^_^

I'm 24 and my husband is 28 so same age gab just one year young than you guys lol. At the moment we're not exactly sure, we've been working out the details of when but it looks like either as soon as I'm done with school and have a 2018 baby or halfway done with school and have a 2016 baby. I'm kind of hoping for a 2015 baby but my husband is really adamant about school so I think my soonest will be 2016....unless my husband does a complete 180 and we try this fall.... >.> finger's crossed?

Hey!

Thank you for your lovely reply :)

That's tough having to wait so long, I am sure you guys will figure something out? I am hoping and keeping my fingers crossed it will be 2015 for you though lovely :) x

Hello! I'm 22 and oh is 26, and we'll be TTC next April! I can't wait until we only have a couple of months to go! Xx

Hello! My OH and I are both 25. We will be ttc for our first in August! You don't have that much longer. I'm sure it will fly by :)

Hi there! My SO and I are also waiting until June to start trying :) I just turned 25 a few weeks ago and he's 28! Super anxious and excited!

Hi! We will be trying for #2 in June when my pills run out! :) We are both 28. DD is 19 months old! Can't wait to give her a sibling!

Hi! I'm new here too! (okay okay I've been lurking around for a couple of months stalking posts but I just joined!!) I'm 24 & hubby is 25 and we are going to be TTC at the end of June too! Less than 90 days!! Ahh! So exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->