New Here - and Hmm?

apreslaube

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

We were planning on just NTNP technically til March but we are just going to go ahead and say yeah, we are trying :thumbup:

A little about us. We have been married 2 years (and 8 days :haha:). We have been together about 3 years. I am 27, he is 28. Neither of us have ever had children. This is our first month of trying. We are living in Chicago. We moved from Phoenix about 6 months ago. We both work at a nursing-type facility for adults with developmental disabilities. We currently have one child: our 2 1/2 year old dog, Neville.

So we DTD, but he didn't finish. I ovulated 2 days later. 5 days later I had spotting(which is like 3 days ago). In my 15 years of having a period, I have never once had spotting. My period is set to start in about 7 days. My question is, is there an actual chance that I'm pregnant, or am I being absolutely ridiculous? I have to wait to take a test until a missed period, right?

There seems to be quite a bit of debate as to whether or not sperm can live in the urethra and come out with the pre-ejaculatory fluid. Supposing it can, and some did get inside, then technically, yes, you could be pregnant. Your timing would have been pretty good as far as ovulation goes. You can test with some brands, like First Response Early Result as early as 6 days before a missed period, but I would suggest waiting until maybe 2-3 days before for a better chance at a reliable result. I hope you get the result you're looking for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->